Hi yall

aniduff
on 4/22/09 4:08 pm - Red Deer, Canada
VSG on 04/17/08 with
Hi, I'm Ani...I had VSG a year ago...I have been lurking on the board for a few days...anyhow...

I really want some work done...And the sooner the better, but lol, waiting on funds...Lord knows how I am going to come up with the money...but I am taking on another job, so hoping I can save enough to have surgery started within the next year.

So, anyhow, that's me....Just wanted to say hi to you all, and thank you for all the great info!!!

D.O.S-217
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Robert Collier

gypsywoman6789
on 4/22/09 11:30 pm - Hudson, NH
Welcome to the PS boards.  You will find lots of great info here and so many people who are willing to share their stories.  I just had my panni removal 2 wks ago and I can't say enough how the people on this board were a huge help in the process.

Have you approached your insurance about covering any of the procedures?  Alot of people assume insurance won't pay, but many do depending on the cir****tances so don't rule it out.

Caroline
aniduff
on 4/23/09 1:14 am - Red Deer, Canada
VSG on 04/17/08 with
I'm afraid that the government wont pay for my surgeries!  LOL, I wish they would!  I actually had a TT back in 1988, and they paid for that, but they wont pay for the revision, or the butt or the boobs, because honestly, it isn't a medical necessity.  My doctor also told me that because I went out of the country for my WLS that there is no way they would pay.  I'm okay with that...I don't mind that I have to pay for what I want...It is just a matter of saving for the surgeries.  Right now my husband isn't working, like so many others in this economy, so saving is next to impossible.  But I have applied for a new job, and hoping that in taking it on, full time I will be able to keep us a float, and also put a bit away.  I have another full time job as well...so hopefully between the two, I will get what I want, eventually.

D.O.S-217
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Robert Collier

(deactivated member)
on 4/22/09 11:31 pm
Danielle H.
on 4/23/09 5:27 am - Atlanta, GA
Hi Honey - just wanted to say hello back...ask away!

High Weight 260, Surgery Weight 218,  Lowest Weight 156, CURRENT WEIGHT 177, Goal Weight 140

Breast Lift /Back Lipo 10/2008
LBL (Belt Lipectomy with Fluer de lis cut TT) 2/27/09
www.advancedobesitysurgery.com (Dr. Dennis Smith)
www.gaplasticsurgery.com (Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg)

Most Active