6 week update

Kelly V.
on 4/21/09 10:44 pm - Galion, OH
Well today is my 6th week after having a total body lift.  I had LBL, TL with lipo, UBL (omg the fat under my armpit is gone), and a BL.

As you may remember I sprung a leak at the top of my butt crack in the LBL incision.  I still have a separation and it is still leaking some fluids but it is closing and you can see it getting better and better each day.   I told my surgeon that I needed some pain to remind me that I just had surgery.  I can't believe how little pain I had.  (knock on wood) 

The scars are amazing!!  He is truly an artist.  You can hardly see them.  They are so thin and I think with my skin tone they will be close to invisible.

I need to get the pictures posted.  Before and after!!  I will work on that.

I have scheduled my next round for June 15th.  He will revise my brachioplasty and do a small augmentation.
gypsywoman6789
on 4/21/09 11:31 pm - Hudson, NH
YES PICS PLEASE, OMG YOU HAD SO MUCH DONE AT ONCE THAT IS AMAZING.  Glad to hear your butt crack is doing better!

What exactly is the Dr. going to do to revise your brachio?
Kelly V.
on 4/21/09 11:41 pm - Galion, OH

He basically has to do it over for the left arm due to the first surgeons screw up.  He will fix the scar on the right.  He said he thinks he can get by with just the arm cut and maybe a small cut into the pit of the left arm.  My scars are so bad on my arms and if he does work like he did on my body I will be pleased.  He also stated he would lipo them for me so that will help to.

I want to post the pictures of my arms after the first brachioplast to show what a horrible job and then the after and hopefully they will be alot nicer.

I will get the pics posted as soon as I can.  I am technologically challenged

(deactivated member)
on 4/22/09 4:07 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I think I'm in the same boat as you with my arms so I'd be interested in seeing your pictures too...

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/09 12:30 am
Most Active