Question for anyone who had implants

Tee M.
on 4/22/09 2:57 am - CT

I'm almost 8 weeks out and my left breast is not dropping properly and yesterday it started to hurt pretty bad. It also doesn't feel as pliable as the right one.   I have been massaging it properly and not sure what to do.  I did speak to my doctor and he said it's normal.  How can new pain be normal?

Tee

Why is it we all know how to use our tool, but refuse to do it?

Kelly V.
on 4/23/09 4:36 am - Galion, OH
I am not sure about the dropping.  I am having an augmentation in June but I can say that I had no pain for the first two weeks after my Total Bodly Lift but week 2-5 I felt it.  It wasn't terrible but I would get bruising pain, shooting pain and throbbing pain all the time.  
Tee M.
on 4/23/09 5:23 am - CT
I know how that works.  The numbness wears off and the pain starts.  Im pretty good in that dept so far, except for this one issue.  Good luck in June

Why is it we all know how to use our tool, but refuse to do it?

SundraP
on 4/25/09 1:17 pm - Florence, MS
I had implants Jan 8, 09. This is what happened to me. My left implant did not fall into place and it hurt like he--. So he went back in and when he (PS)did the implant had tore my muscles. Now he says my implant is in place But I still don't think so. And I have lots of pain due to the tore muscles he said he fixed them. But it still hurts.

Good Luck

Sundra
Most Active