smooshed boobs after tt

malynn
on 4/21/09 11:24 pm
I know it may be a little too soon to tell but I had my tt on Monday.  Last year I had breast augmentation and now after the tt it feels like my breasts aren't as big as they were....like they are smooshed down because the skin is tight.  Anyone had this happen?    Will things loosen up eventually?
Lisa A.
on 4/22/09 12:40 am
I am very skin tight  and u know I noticed my boobs were alittle little lower  after the tt and I was told that after my breast augmentation  i will have a  very prominate waist. and should pull me up some other way so I guess it is a tug awar alittle. I think u will smooth out more due to the fact u r very swollen and girl will eventually fluff out.My boobs did not look as saggy  after the TT so for me having the tt actually helped out the girls I really have no boobs just skin that makes up my boobs.
Lisa
malynn
on 4/22/09 1:55 am
i hope they do fluff out some cause I will be upset if I paid for BA last year and then to have them flattened out by the tt.
ng
on 4/22/09 7:22 am - Southwest, LA
skin will stretch some.  at least is did on my lower hip by my thigh.  i noticed it some time around a year.  probably happened sooner, but that was when i was positive that it had in that area.
Most Active