really nice comfortable compression garments

cleos_mom
on 4/22/09 7:56 am - phila., PA
I had  a TT in Dec. and inner thigh & butt & back 3 weeks ago,
after my last surgery the DR. gave me ace bandages for my legs they were annoying cause they kept falling so I went to thigh high TEDS kept rolling at the top. I really like the compression of the garments and I will probably be wearing them a while that is my choice. I understand you get better results the longer you wear them. anyway check out this sight

www.marenagroup.com

they have all types of garments & they are so comfortable you don't even know you are wearing it they have regular compression garments stage 2 and everyday wear and sleep compression garments and the price is reasonable S/H  is 1.00 . I paid 50.00 for a high waist below the knee garment which covers my thighs knees  and it goes up under my bust,  just received it and treid it on and I immediately ordered more ,cause they should be handwashed. I received it in 2 days. I am having a brachoplasty and I will order the arm ones.
(deactivated member)
on 4/22/09 8:18 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Excellent website...I'm going to bookmark it cause I'll be needing it in a few months after my lower body work....
THANKS!
(deactivated member)
on 4/22/09 9:45 am - Bayonne, NJ
Another tip - marenagroup sells on ebay. You can get their seconds and overstock on there really cheap.
cleos_mom
on 4/22/09 12:19 pm - phila., PA
thanks for the tip
happy girl
on 4/22/09 1:50 pm
thanks for the recommendation.  How does the sizing work for you?

thanks

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Rebecca M.
on 4/22/09 9:22 pm - Hilliard, OH
How does it stay up for you?  Pretty well?  Any rolldowns?  I am wearing Lipo in a Box and while I LOVE it... the high waists do roll down.

SW 318/ CW 156/Surg's GW 170/ my GW 135

Most Active