Surgery scheduled for May 8th with Dr. Sauceda!

my_turn1
on 4/21/09 3:02 am - Northern, CA
I can't believe it!!  I finally scheduled my surgery and my family has decided to go with me.  They are all going with me to support me in my decision.  I still have not told the kids that I am getting implants.  They have such a negative view on them that I don't want them to think I am trying to be "Barbie."

I am having a TT, breast lift with implants, lipo in my flanks and thighs and the fat injected into my flat butt, and an arm lift.  The arm lift is what has me the most worried.  I really just want the "side boobs" removed.  I don't want the scar and the inquiries about the scar that will do down the arm.  Right now I am getting the armpits done but the cost is the same if I have the upper arm and armpit done.  I am seriously debating getting the rest of the arm done.  Any suggestions from you veterans who were in my same shoes??

I would appreciate the input,
Lisa
What have you got to LOSE ??
Kelly V.
on 4/21/09 3:40 am - Galion, OH

I got the arms done only because I didn't want my big arms to be the only thing left big on my body.  I am not sure how bad your arms are but if they flap in the wind once you take care of all the other stuff that flaps I am not sure you will be satisfied if they are still flapping.  Make sense?

It is like once you have any type of plastic surgery you become a little more critical on yourself. 

levittown_loser
on 4/21/09 4:40 am - Levittown, PA
No suggestions but wanted to say congrats on moving forward with Dr. Sauceda.  May 8th is just around the corner!    Please let us know how it all goes :)  I'm looking at him myself for my work as well as Dr. Kuster / Fabio in Brazil.

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

my_turn1
on 4/21/09 7:37 am - Northern, CA
Thanks Kelly for the information.  It is helpful getting your point of view.

Thanks for the well wishes Tom.  I will keep all posted on the progress and the enviornment in Monterrey, Mexico.

For all out there that did get their arms done: Is your scar really noticable? Meaning do strangers ask you what happened? Did you tell your family about the PS?  How did you deal with family memebers that you did not tell?

Thanks,
Lisa
What have you got to LOSE ??
O. Kufi
on 4/21/09 1:29 pm
Hi Lisa
Love Love Love Dr Sauceda....Had my PS with him last September.

As far as the arms go, I could not live with them. They were so large and caused me to wear shirts 2 sizes to big or shirts that were stretchable. Either way it was so discouraging. I am short so my weight loss puts me in the petite catagory and when the choice between a scar and jumbo arms needed to be made...well for me scar it is. I just could not live with the large flapping arms and my increasingly smaller frame.
Scars fade with time. I have seen some peoples scars that are barely visible. It is genetic I think and a skilled surgeon helps. I would do it ALL over again and again. And will actually be going back to Dr S for more procedures

Enjoy Monterrey, it is a lovely city and DR S is just so awesome!

Antonette

LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Medial Thigh Lift: Dr Francisco Sauceda

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/09 12:56 am
Most Active