Admonishment-Accepted

sbrunell
on 6/23/08 1:01 pm - Bensalem, PA
I need to thank you all for putting things into perspective for me.  I was excited for my surgery date, but I am sure there are many people who were uneasy. That coupled the all clear liquid diet pre-surgery has to take a toll on someone's mood. I don't think I suffered, but retrospectively, I understand why she was. I appreciate you calling this to my attention. We had a very quiet ride in to Barix, and was told I could go home. I didn't (in fact, they just threw me out) and things seem better now.  I was checking my email throughout the day, and each one of your replies was the kick in the teeth that I needed. Thanks again.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Pam Hart
on 6/23/08 6:29 pm - Easton, PA
Steve, It was visa versa for my husbands surgery (he had a bad cyst removed from his backside).  Day of surgery he was very nervous - but wouldn't admit it.  He was in a mood and a half.  And he told me to leave, which of course, I didn't.  I was allowed back into the pre op waiting area, and was again told to leave.  Yet again, I did not.  And I went back to see him as soon as they let me - and he was so happy I was there (because he wanted to go home ASAP) Glad things are better.  Just remember this lesson over the next few weeks - you'll need it. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 6/23/08 9:53 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hey, we all need a wake-up call now and then. The morning of my surgery I was very quiet and impatient - both signs of extreme nervousness in me. God bless my husband for his patience that morning because I'm sure I was pushing it. But he hung around until I finally kicked him out after surgery - couldn't keep my eyes open! Your wife is going to be so much better over the next few days - and will continue to get better, but there will be times when moods and hormones kick in so watch out for those! Sounds like it all went well for her, tho, so keep us posted on how she's doing. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1874 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1967 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2655 views