Answers! Finally!

NANCYL
on 6/23/08 7:03 am - PHILA, PA

Jen, Glad that you are feeling better and that your doctor gave you some good results. Nancy

dawgpound215
on 6/23/08 7:42 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Hey Jen,  Glad to hear it isnt something much more serious. Dont beat up on yourself, you found out the problem , now just follow thru on the repair.  Heres a quote I learned along time ago , sounds easy but can be hard to follow at 1st .....( in Latin: )  IN MEDIO EST VIRTUTUM  :   IN THE MIDDLE STANDS VIRTUE......  in other words Moderation.
bubble273
on 6/23/08 8:46 am - Levittown, PA

Jen,

So glad you got your answer.  It's not fun not knowing what is wrong with you and it's painstaking waiting for the results.  So I'm happy for you.

And like Pam said, you ARE an inspiration and will always be.  I know that was difficult to admit, but I admire your courage and your faith in all of us to take that and not judge you by it.  Everyone has their little "secrets" and it's great when you can feel that you can share that with people.  We love you and are so proud of you.

Take good care,

Karen

Karen

Arlene E.
on 6/23/08 1:00 pm - Philadelphia, PA
You are so brave for putting your issues out there for us all to read about. Not only are you helping yourself by doing that but you are helping all of us know how important it is to be honest about ourselves. As we all know, denial gets us no where. I hope you stay well and continue to see the light. Arlene
Patti M.
on 6/23/08 10:18 pm
Jen, I'm glad you finally got some answers!  Hang in there!
Patti      
New_Beginnings_36
on 6/23/08 11:33 pm - PA
Jen, I'm glad you are feeling better :)  You are such an inspiration to so many.....and the experiences (good and bad) of your journey that you share with everyone just makes you more of an inspiration. Nobody's perfect and our imperfections make us - US. Smile Jen, it's infectious :) {{hugs}}.....Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Laureen S.
on 6/24/08 12:07 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1874 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1967 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2655 views