June 24th Tomorrow Meeting for Delaware County Folks

DebiMcK23
on 6/22/08 11:37 pm - Aston, PA
Hey everyone,
I just realized I wrote July instead of June in my last posting.  I am such an airhead sometimes!!!
I am planning to have the next support group meeting on Tuesday, June 24th at 7:00 pm
This one is going to me at my mom's house
810 Ridley Creek Drive
Media, PA  19063

Mom is going to be a Brader Baby (hopefully) soon, and has to start attending group, so I thought what better way that to have it at her house.

Plus she has a pool, so if the weather is hot, we can have the meeting outside in the pool!  LOL  I certainly won't be embarressed to be in a bathing suit around you guys.  LOL

So, let me know if you are interested in coming.  I can't wait to see everyone!

Debi

303/197/153

joldaker
on 6/22/08 11:45 pm - West Bradford, PA
I will be there with suit in hand. I am so excited and looking forward to swimming. See you tomorrow night. Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
dit657
on 6/23/08 1:22 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Debi! I'm planning on coming - not sure I'll have my suit with me - depends on if I get it washed tonight. But I'm all for sitting by the pool and having the meeting! I'll mapquest the directions but if I have a question I'll PM you. Jen, looking forward to those long jeans! I just sent off a whole box full to another board member and am down to one pair which is getting way too big now. Debi, what size is your mom wearing? I may have some things she can downsize to depending on where she's starting - let me know. See you tomorrow night! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
DebiMcK23
on 6/23/08 1:32 am - Aston, PA
Mom is currently wearing a size 4X top.  I know she will be interested in getting some hand me downs.  LOL When you MapQuest, make sure you do 810 Ridley Creek Drive, not Road.  The directions are very simple.  from Route 1, head down 352 towards Chester.  after the 3rd traffic light (which is Knowlton Road) continue going straight. Before you go into Brookhaven, there is a developement on the left called High Meadows.  Make a left onto High MEadow Drive, go straight down High Meadow Drive till you can't go any further (about 3/4th of a mile) and make a right onto Riddle Creek Drive.  Our house is the 2nd on the right 610-876-3961 is the phone in case you get lost!

303/197/153

dit657
on 6/23/08 1:36 am - Boothwyn, PA
Super - thanks - those are good directions! I'll check my closet and see what I have - I almost blew right thru 3X tops so I don't have a lot but I'll bring what I do have. See you there! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1874 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1967 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2655 views