Monday Roll Call

seruice1
on 6/23/08 1:08 am - huntington valley, PA
Hey lesley,   good luck ,ido much better when i plan  jack
dit657
on 6/23/08 1:18 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi everybody - I'm back from my little business trip jaunt and my weekend away at the beach. The business trip was fun - felt like a diva riding in the back of a big old black Lincoln with my 'chauffer and bodyguard' in the front seat! Got to meet a lot of people and I don't know if its because I feel so much better about myself and appearance or what but a lot of people came up and introduced themselves to me, including managers (and all men, actually). Must say it felt really good - not that I think I'm some kind of goddess, but I think it was the way I felt about myself (wasn't trying to shrink into a corner to hide my big old fat body). Anyway, it was good - I ate well and there was plenty for me to pick from, AND I got up early Thursday morning and hit the resort gym and did 6.5 miles on my bike - a personal best!! The weekend was beautiful - I got a nice tan going now and we were really lazy summer beach bums - hung out on the deck by the water and on the boat - it was great - and I got 2 good walks in as well. Also have my first steamed crabs of the season and they went down GREAT! I wasn't sure how they would go, and you know what? I honestly didn't miss the beer - I was too busy enjoying the yummy crabmeat. So now I'm back to work - mom will be home Wednesday so our little mini-vacation is almost over, but we do miss her and it will be good to have her back. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
ladychief231
on 6/23/08 1:37 am - Douglassville, PA
Hi All, I had a good weekend as well. Saturday we painted our livingroom and foyer. Looks great but boy am I sore. My legs are killing me and I can hardly walk. Would you believe after the painting was done and everything was clean and in its place the airconditioner started leaking through the livingroom celing? No air over the weekend. HVAC guy is at the house now looking at it. Seems to be a drainage issue, nothing too expensive thank goodness.  I'm at work today recouperating and still hobbling around with sore legs. I'm hoping to feel good enough to go biking tonight. It's iffy.  Wishing everyone a good day. Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1874 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1967 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2655 views