HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORM!!

J. M.
on 6/16/08 12:40 am
35?! That's it??? HaPpY bIrThDaY NoRm!!!!!!!!!

~ Jen   

Laureen S.
on 6/16/08 12:53 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Norm, Happy Birthday to You! Sounds like your day is off to a good start just by virtue of the lovely lady you have in your life and while you've had your share of challenges, you truly are an inspiration and person I am happy to know.  Wishing you the best of all things today and into your many tomorrows! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 6/16/08 4:49 am - Easton, PA
So apparantly you stink AND were scruffy Sounds like you have one awesome day for yourself - and what a wonderful woman by your side to make it even more special. Maybe we'll have a group sing along at barix on wednesday....bring ear plugs. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Andy Kovatch
on 6/16/08 7:43 am - York, PA
Geesh, I sure hope I look that good when I turn 35.  Happy Birthday Norm, enjoy your special day.  Glad you're able to get back to the gym, I know it was killing you.  But, dude, what's up with not changing that blade in a year?  As a fellow crome-domer, I couldn't imagine.  I know times are tough, but next time give me a yell, I'll mail you one.  Yes, chicks dig bald-headed guys.  Not quite so sure about bald-headed guys with bandaids.  Take it easy old man.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

Dennis Belk
on 6/16/08 10:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
Well we don't have a lotta guys around here, but what we do have are all quality and Norman Benford is at the top! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORM! ALL THE BEST AND THANKS FOR MOVING EAST FROM ALTOONA, EASTERN PENNSYLVANIA IS THE HEAVIEST WITH SUPPORT IN EVERY WAY THAT'S GOOD. 35 IS THE NEW 25 Dennis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1874 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1967 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2655 views