Monday Morning

Patricia R.
on 7/18/16 6:28 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning OFF,

I am eating my Greek yogurt with granola for breakfast.

Snack will be cantalope.

Lunch will be pasta, Italian sausage and sauce.

Snack will be cheese and crackers and cantalope.

Dinner is not decided yet.

I have shopping to do.

Hugs

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lightswitch
on 7/18/16 8:41 am

Good morning Trish and everyone to follow.

I am fighting with our HR people about my insurance...it's a never ending battle with the state of AR. I swear.

Breakfast was an egg and half a piece of toast. 

Snack...carrots and cucumbers

Lunch salmon and squash

Dinner will be beans and left over salmon...it's either eat it or toss it tomorrow. My freezer cannot hold another morsel of food.

I am going to do some walking before yoga today because I have somehow injured my knee and it is all stiff and swollen. I need it to be completely functional for Yellowstone so I am going to do some walking to try and help it a bit, I'm also taking advil, and Friday, I will go on steroids. I don't want to go on them too soon or I will be in the middle of our vacation and fighting the dosage decrease.   It's a struggle to keep this right knee alive and working...cannot kick a pick but I can put it up on a stool if I need to.  

Ladies, have a good Monday. 

yvonnef1964
on 7/18/16 9:06 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Ladies,

Jeannie sorry about your knee, hopefully it will be okay for your trip.

I already have my walk in because I thought my SIL was picking me up at 1130 am but she called and said she was running behind to eat lunch.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet  and string cheese.

Let cottage cheese,  red pepper,  and baby carrots 

Don't know what the rest of the day will be.

We will be going to Lake Michigan tomorrow for the day with my great niece so that should be fun.

Everyone have a good day

Yvonne

(deactivated member)
on 7/18/16 10:21 am

Yvonne:  Good for you getting your walk in early.

Sounds like you have a good day planned for tomorrow.  Going to the lake with a young one should take care of tomorrow exercise.  My grands keep me hopping when I have the pleasure of spending time with them. 

Have fun!!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/18/16 10:18 am

Good morning everyone

Jeannie hope you knee improves soon.  Still hoping to see you in Wy

Trish enjoy your shopping.  Is it fun shopping or necessary shopping?

Today I am taking it easy.  Spent the day at the DD ranch yesterday.  It is no longer a working ranch but once a year they do a tour and have a talk by "Amelia earhart".  She stayed there for 3 weeks and loved the area so much she filed a mining claim and began building a cabin for summer use.  She died before she could finish her cabin.  It was interesting and we had a good time but on my feet all day, there is nothing there but buildings, no place to sit except the ground, I now have a very swollen left leg.  So today is a lassix day.  Hopefully I can be away from a bathroom by late this evening so I can go to the rodeo.

Food today

Breakfast:

boiled egg and whole wheat toast

lunch:

salad with ham and cheese

snack if want one:

carrots

Dinner:

don't know yet

Movement:  I'll walk once I can leave the house.

Patricia R.
on 7/18/16 10:58 am - Perry, MI

I'm back.

Turns out lunch was meatloaf and mashed potato.

My shopping was brief.  Went to the Dollar General, for a few groceries, some large envelopes, and three plastic bins.  

I was going to apply for my social work license in Michigan, but it turns out, I already have it, expired, and just need to reapply.  That took all morning, making multiple phone calls, and paperwork.

I plan to apply for a part time job.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

seasheleyes
on 7/18/16 5:05 pm - Manteca, CA

I will be last...I have been out all day but doing well foodwise. I'm trying to maintain now before I make the next jump down. 

Happy Monday Everyone!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 474 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1284 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1276 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1214 views