Reunion Day

seasheleyes
on 5/15/16 11:54 am - Manteca, CA

We have been talking on the Over 50 Forum and would like (love) to invite you to join us on May 31 for "Reunion Day"... I've included all of the members from then and now and if you know more please include them too. Just come on either on that day or that week and say hello. We want to know how you are all doing. If you need help to get on the site just ask. We talk about our old members frequently and remember you vividly. Please invite anyone else that you may know also. It would be great to see a bunch of the old group together again!

Nancy B
on 5/15/16 12:50 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Is there a link to the information? I am most unlikely able to attend but I will live vicariously through all of you!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
seasheleyes
on 5/15/16 2:13 pm - Manteca, CA

We are just coming here on that day and posting back and forth all day. Lots of the oldies are invited and they are already saying yes. So just make sure you pits that day and check the posts throughout the day.

Nancy B
on 5/15/16 2:15 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Ahhh...okay!! Thank you...sounds fun!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/16 6:49 am

I'll be here

Kathy S.
on 5/16/16 7:58 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Waving Hi to everyone and looking forward to seeing some faces from the past    BTW, I see you are from Manteca, I am currently living there also 

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

seasheleyes
on 5/16/16 4:12 pm - Manteca, CA

Hi Kathy...what a small world! We need to get together for coffee one day!

Julia

Patricia R.
on 5/18/16 5:24 am - Perry, MI

I'm hoping we hear from Jo, here in Owosso, Michigan.  She and I have met, years before I moved here, but I've lost her phone number, and would love to get together with her.

Hugs

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 443 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1257 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1252 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1192 views