THURSDAY...THURSDAY...where are all you sleepyheads???

Judy G.
on 4/23/15 9:37 am - Galion, OH

Connie...trust me...WHO but ME would put up with these CHILDISH idiots?????? I can't wait til tomorrow and see what happens!!!!!!!!!! Sharon missed her dr appointment today because of that *****!!!!!!! Now she has to wait til May 7th!!! She is testing for a lung transplant!!!!!! Now what if they made her go to end of waiting list because she missed her appointment?? OMG!!!!!

OK time for me to lock up and then I am going to bed!!!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 4/23/15 2:26 am

Good morning Kathy....thanks for the giggles this morning....a 100 year old man....I feel 100 but I guarantee I am not a man...LOL!!!! Thanks again for yesterday's compliments!

Yeah...you go tell Jim what he is suppose to do....hahahaha!!!

As for my walks....I will tell you what gets me going. One I feel better walking ,and two I refuse to eat lunch until my walk is over. When I was walking twice a day, I walked before I would eat lunch or dinner. Now I combined both walks together. Still walking before I eat my lunch. I always feel better walking when I don't have food in my tummy. 

I was just being lazy this morning...I could have posted earlier but I was doing other things. Nothing important at all.

Yes...I hope to hear from Vickie some time today. I am not sure when the appointment was. I just keep sending prayers, love and hugs!

FYI...just had a quick message from Vickie. Butch is having more testing now. They won't know anything until this afternoon.

I will check back in later....everyone have a beautiful day.

Prayers for our precious OFF Family and their families.

Much love and many hugs to all......connie d

poegirl100
on 4/23/15 3:34 am - Cibolo, TX

Hello sweet sistas,  no news yet. We have another hour before we start seeing the doctors. I have Butch settled down in a recliner in one of the lounge areas while we wait.  You can't know the warmth and love and comfort I feel from each of you here.  It lightens the load in my heart just to know I have y'all.  I love each of you dearly.  I will post again this evening. 

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 4/23/15 6:17 am

I love you Vickie....and care very much about Butch and all you two are going through.  Always on my mind.

It isn't quite the same when you aren't here.

More prayers...love ...hugs....connie d 

Judy G.
on 4/23/15 7:15 am - Galion, OH

Vickie....you BOTH have so MANY thoughts & Prayers!!!!!!!!!!  < Group HUGSSSSS

Eileen Briesch
on 4/23/15 11:40 am - Evansville, IN

Good evening my OFF family:

Getting on here late today. I'm at work. My easiest night ... I work the wires. Lots of variety. The rest of the week, I do sports ... lots of stress. Anyway, other than the nation/world pages we get from the Corpus Christie center, I'm caught up. 

I started the day by going to the Y and doing the arthritis class in the pool. Well, not quite. I went first to the wellness center to ask if the trainer there could help me complete this fitness assessment our wellness group wants me to do for my weight management program. He took a look at me, and asked about my problems and said there was no way he would allow me to do push-ups, even modified ones (not on replacement knees) or curl-ups with a bad back or step-ups when I have problems climbing stairs. Which is what I tried to tell her last week. The trainer there said I could hurt myself. After that, he said he could show me some of the machines and resistance training, but he wouldn't have me doing push-ups or anything like that. OK, off to the pool! I love the pool, man!

As for Richard, he calmed down a bit yesterday after he got his own painkillers but he was still testy at times. He claims he's hurting, but then he still is moving stuff around. I came home from the Y and he had moved another bookcase out to the living room. Now, the doc only gave him tramadol, which does nothing for me. As for my own painkillers ... they stay with me at all times now. I still don't trust him entirely. I've told him a number of times when he gets snippy that he can leave anytime he wants. Right now, he's still fighting for Medicaid and disability. I hope that settles soon. 

Anyway, I hope things are going well for Vickie and Butch. I've checked them out on FB ... didn't see anything new.

Take care ... don't remember anything else.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 452 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1269 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1263 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!