I Totally Forgot My Own Surgiversary!

annette R.
on 12/4/11 8:31 pm - ithaca, NY
Julia,

Happy Surgiversary. Don't be so hard on yourself. Wasn't your goal to be more healthy?

I have a plaque hanging in my kitchen. It says:
              JUST DO YOUR BEST

Many kisses
Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Laureen S.
on 12/4/11 10:18 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Julia,

Congrats on changing your life and the struggle as we well know is ongoing, but as you said, our brains are broken, but mendable, I like that thought process and know that my relationship with food has never been a healthy one, so progress is perfection and so long as we don't through up our hands in disgust and say, I give up, the chance to lose that 20 lbs. in your case, 23 in mine is always there.

I am grateful to consider you among the friends I've made here on OFF and OH and you are a very special woman!!!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

susandoeshair
on 12/5/11 1:59 am - Alexander, AR
Congrats, my friend on a job well done! Just think of what kind of shape you would have been in with you back and all if you hadn't lost that weight.

Boy, the WLS doc's would really be wealthy of they could find a way to fix our heads, too.

Keep on keeping on!

Susan

Connie D.
on 12/5/11 5:36 am
 Julia...I am a little late but Happy Surgiversary!!! You are doing great!!

HUGS....connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 451 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1267 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1262 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1199 views