It's Been Ages Since I Last Posted

SenidM
on 11/10/11 7:13 am - Williston, ND
Hi Every one....It's been ages since I have posted but I do "lurk" quite often.  I am coming up on my 3 year Surgiversary on Novemeber 19th.  I am very fortunate to have maintained my weight and am only 2.5 lbs over my 161 goal.  Too many sweets!!!  I continue to exercise at the gym 3X weekly and am there 2-2 1/2 hrs. each time and participate in an hour long "Forever Fit" class of ladies over the age of 55.  We do remarkably well according to our instructors and they say they are very proud of us.  We have our regulars that come consistently and then those that try it and last only a couple of weeks or those that are now going south for the winter months.  I am the only one in the class that has had WLS.  I love it!!
I am still a size 8-10 pants, medium-lg. tops and size 12 dress.
I want to go on the a day pouch test and see if I can't lose 5-10 more pounds.....you that have done this, does it really work and is it hard to do after being able to eat just about any thing you
want?    I hope you all are doing well, not only physically and well with you weight losses, but doing well with your lives in general.

Hugs to all
Sandy   ( I still live on Rose Lane )

Judy G.
on 11/10/11 11:48 am - Galion, OH

Hi Sandy!!!

Welcome back!!! Good to hear from you again!!! You are doing great...that pouch test is ok but to me it really doesn't do anything that great. But if you haven't tried it go for it...might work for you.

CONGRATS on your upcomining 3 year surgiversary!!!

Don't be a stranger!!! Miss hearing from you!!!

HUGS

Laureen S.
on 11/10/11 7:22 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Sandy,

Wonderful to read that you are doing well and living the healthy life, if I did not work, I'd probably be at the gym like you and be able to do the Zumba classes I love, but a bad back and all the other stuff I do is keeping me from that right now, otherwise I think I could get to where I want to be, have not given up on it yet, just trying to stay where I am for now. . .

As for the 5 day, basically what it does is clear you of the carb monster, but my surgeon is against it and any weightloss is what he refers to as "artifical", so if you're just looking to get some stuff out of your system, then go for it, buk with all that you do, if you are maintaining what seems to be at a very healthy place, then live the life you are and watch the sweets.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Connie D.
on 11/11/11 12:21 am
 Good morning Sandy...so nice to see your post. It sounds like you are doing very well....good for you!! Comgrats on your upcoming Surgiversary!!

I have done the 5 day pouch test twice just to cleanse my body.  I lost a few pounds but as soon as I was able to eat again they went back on. 
Hope you join us a little more often....you have been missed.

HUGS....connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 443 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1257 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1252 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1192 views