What's New - Saturday!

Margo M.
on 4/19/08 7:29 am - Elyria, OH
laureen.....i'm waiting for you to break into a chorus of "sunshine lollipops and rainbows" --you genuinely sound happy and i love it!!!!!!!!!! saturday-wow--our neighbor is at it again- this morning my lilac bushes (alright so they are two year old twigs!) have been sliced-so out comes the sheriff and takes a report and pics--and we mentioned the auto attack two weeks ago--he was going to speak to dispatch and find out what was up with that! i really think this neighbor just wants us to know he is there....and he doesn't care about the protective order--no one saw him ...the sheriff suggested cameras--ya know- first there is the expense-then when you try to sell your house don't ppl wonder why you have cameras and lights?????. we did some freecycling today- i had requested some 5 gallon buckets-and a gal had 3- also an old antenna tower- we picked that up at the same time- they were actually close to each other... add dog groomer to my resume- roxie needed a bath AND a trim--the groomerthat i wanted to take her to was closed-and costs money!--so i got brave- poor thing doesn't really look too bad--she was very well behaved so methinks she had been groomed before--i first cut everything short with the hair scissors-yes, maryann...THOSE scissors!!! --then took michael's beard and moustache trimmer to her- don't have clippers! so she has a few scraggly spots but they don't show!!! then she had a bath and now she is all pretty smelling and sitting on daddy's lap-- had a very nice phone call from carla tho i had to cut her a bit short--then spoke with eileen later this afternoon- it was good- cleansing and good--then i turned the phone off! after my griping the other day about his workers comp money not getting deposited-it showed up in the checking acct-AFTER they took 3 NSF charges- but they show it was deposited thurdsay so i am going to speak to them monday about the charges....having worked for a bank i know taht deposits get credited before payments are made so by them showing the money went in thursday there should be no nsfs--at least they paid everything-however- i coulda paid the electric bill with what they took out! ok- nuff... the cable company emailedme yesterday to say that someone else was more qualified for the job that i had applied for- ok--so now i wait some  more!!! so - we are having brats for supper- michael made a big pot of them the other day-they are not good like he usually does- he used johnsonville but they were already cooked so they didn't soak in the beer in cooking- they taste like hot dogs--darn--so---i'm going to make peppers and onions to go with...and stadium mustard-yum! it's looking like rain but nothing falling yet-it's high 60's and nice but overcast now... don't know much else...happy saturday!!!!!!!!!
Jan C.
on 4/19/08 8:17 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Laureen you sound like you should be dancing to something peppy and fun. Isnt it neat to have those feelings again. My hubby and i have been married 20 years and we both still have those feelings , maybe not quite as intense but they are still there. When he comes into the room sometimes i still have to catch my breath lol.  Well more things to have operated on. I now have a tear in my rt shoulder rotator cuff. darn i was wanting the next surgery to be getting rid of some extra skin. Maybe i can get him to take off the extra skin off arm while he is doing stuff there. lol   Still have the left knee that i need replaced too. dont know how im going to schedule both of them cant do them at same time but maybe about 3 months apart. dont know need to talk to Ortho guy i guess.  maybe can have plastic surgeon working on face while ortho does knee? lol would save on operating room cost.  Beautiful day today sunny and 70 tomorrow is suppose to be warmer than that . Need to get out the summer clothes and get winter ones all packed away, i do believe spring is here. will keep out a couple of cold weather clothes just in case tho , never know this time of year.   been out cleaning flower beds and puttin down weed retardant . great time of year,

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/08 11:59 am - Somewhere IN, TX

DAMN KIDS!!! Truthful little brats.  Chickin' cluckin' neck, my Aunt Fanny. I'll call the PS next week and schedule the facelift.  I'll just borrow against my CD. SURELY, I can get it paid in a year. Janet

Jan C.
on 4/19/08 1:47 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
lol Janet they can be too truthful cant they. my great grandson was looking at my upper arms that i had showing while working in the back yard, he touched them and said funny arms mimi.  I had to laugh cause i think so too. .

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!