REPORT ON SUSAN

RhondaT
on 4/18/08 8:30 am - Conway, AR
Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to let everyone know our Susan is on the upward swing now! She has been walking the halls and was eating a popsicle when I called. She is so funny! She told me that she may still be in some pain BUT she looked good! Ya gotta love her personality! She is expected to come home Saturday or Sunday and will post then. I told her my email was flooded with get well wishes for her!
I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome you gave me when I posted. Susan has often told me how warm and caring you OFF were. I will be 49 (seriously) Monday so while I am not yet 50, I will be popping in on you guys from time to time to chat.
Have a Great weekend!
Huggs,
RhondaT

Margo M.
on 4/18/08 8:37 am - Elyria, OH
she is a hoot!!! don't let one lil ol year stand in the way! we would love to have you!!!!!! we're a great group if i do say so myself!!!!!!
Eileen Briesch
on 4/18/08 8:47 am - Evansville, IN
Glad to hear she is doing well. Give her my best wishes too. Yes, do join us, even though you're just a youngster and not yet 50.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Brenda R.
on 4/18/08 10:54 am - Portage, IN
Rhonda, I am so glad that Susan is doing so well. Tell her that she is in my prayers for a speedy and pain free recovery. Maybe our prayers for her brought on the looking good but I sure didn't look good after mine. I must have had different prayers! Shoot I could have used some for that!!! Please join us. Your year isn't enough to make us say no and stay away. We have lots of fun here and you will fit in nicely.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

RhondaT
on 4/18/08 1:03 pm - Conway, AR
Brenda,
Susan had plastics done a couple of weeks ago. I am not sure what it is called...maybe an eye lift? or face peel? I am not sure exactly what kind I just know it was on her face. Anyway, that is what she ment by "Lookin' Good".
Take care,
RhondaT

Brenda R.
on 4/18/08 1:48 pm - Portage, IN
Rhonda, I got so mixed up and was just going on and on but yes I know that she had that and now her gall bladder. Tell her that I love her and send her hugs for her recovery.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Connie D.
on 4/18/08 11:04 am

Rhonda...thanks for the update on Susan. This is wonderful news!! She is missed....I will look forward to her post when she gets home. Please feel free to post........you are so sweet and more then welcome to join us anytime. Hugs, connie d

karen C.
on 4/18/08 11:10 am - Kennewick, WA
Rhonda, Hugs to Susan. We have youngins' among us occassionally! We won't hold your youth against you. We are ALL young at heart here! Karen C

Karen C

Cajun Angel
on 4/18/08 1:22 pm - New Orleans, LA
Rhonda, thank you so much for keeping us informed about Susan.  Glad to hear she's doing well.  BTW, you are more than welcome to join us any time.  You don't have to be 50 - no one will check your ID at the door. Debbie   Happy birthday to you!
Laureen S.
on 4/18/08 2:27 pm, edited 4/18/08 2:28 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Rhonda, Thanks for the update, I missed the original post as I have had a busy week. . .  Please give Susan my best wishes for a speedy recovery! Hugs, Laureen P.S.  You don't have to be 50 or over to be here, there are some young 'un's on here, so dive in and join in!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views