Clothes Shopping

Barb_E
on 4/18/08 12:57 pm - Grand Island, NE
We were at Wal Mart tonight and I was in the women's area looking at clothes. Six months ago I could only fit into size 4x or up if they had them and they were usually snug on me.  I would buy whatever they had in my size whether I like it or not. I was just grateful that there was something that I could squeeze into. Tonight I was in the ladies dept not the plus size and was being really picky about color and style.  What a differnce the last 6 months have made in my life.  Since I am losing faster then I thought I would I am buying inexpensive clothes.  I had bought 4 pairs of pants for work about 3 weeks ago and today someone at work told me they were getting to baggy and they were right.   This is so new to me buying clothes like this I just had to talk about it. Barb
Cajun Angel
on 4/18/08 2:22 pm - New Orleans, LA
Barb, I agree it's so much nicer to choose rather than settle when buying clothes. Debbie
azreggie
on 4/18/08 4:33 pm - Tucson, AZ
Can't wait!

Reggie

Sandra S.
on 4/18/08 6:03 pm - Mishawaka, IN
GLAD YOUR DOING SO WELL BARB , I DON'T GET INTO THIS SECTION VERY OFTEN , WALMART IS MY FAVORITE STORE , JUST BUILD A NEW ONE UP THE ROAD FROM ME , THINK I'M IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW LOW . I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HOW THE CLOTHES USE TO BE FOR YOU . IV'E BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT . BUT IV'E WENT FROM 4 X DOWN TO SIZE O . BEEN SEEING A NEW TEAM OF DR'S AS MINE HAS RETIRED , TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY I HAVE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT . EVERTHING WITH THE SURGERY IS FINE AND ALL BLOOD WORK IS GREAT . HOPE THEY  CAN FIND OUT WHATS' GOING ON WITH ME . I'M VERY WORRRIED RIGHT NOW HAVE WENT FROM 327 TO 102 , THAT'S TOO DAMN SKINNY FOR ME.....YOUR FRIEND SANDY
Margo M.
on 4/18/08 7:30 pm - Elyria, OH
hello sandy ! have we met?  welcome to the over 50 board!  stick around-several of us are thinking of getting toegher in maybe may or june for lunch somewhere in indiana...not sure what you can or cannot plan due to your hubby's situation but would love to have you consider it! may i ask how tall you are? and when did you really start dropping weight again? just in this last year from what i could read of your profile? i have to be careful what i wish for- i have yet to get to goal at 4 years out-stress eating..and laziness on my part! but i have to be careful cuz i am seeing a few folks like yourslef dipping too low (annette r on here is one--i think she looks great but she thinks too low)..i'm 5'1" and want to get to 125   ... anyhow- welcome a-board
annette R.
on 4/18/08 8:34 pm - ithaca, NY
 Thanks Margo.
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Sandra S.
on 4/20/08 3:32 pm - Mishawaka, IN
HELLO MARGO             I WILL BE 6 YRS OUT IN AUGUST . I STAYED AT 170 FOR THE LONGEST AND WAS VERY HAPPY AT THAT WEIGH , IN FACT I WAS OVER JOYED COMING FROM 327 , I THOUGHT THAT I WAS  AT MY CUT OFF AND WOULD HAVE TO STRUGGLE TO GET DOWN TO  ABOUT 13O I'M 5'3 WE WENT ON A CRUISE  TO HAWAII 3 YRS AGO APRIL AND AFTER WE CAME BACK I JUST STARTING LOSING AGAIN TO THE POINT WHERE I'M AT NOW . I'M STARTING TO THINK I MIGHT HAVE PICKED UP A PARASITE OR SOMETHING , THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE A STOOL SPEC TO SEE THIS WK . I'M EATING ALL THE THINGS I SHOULDN'T BE TO TRY TO STAY WHERE I'M AT RIGHT NOW , AND BELIEVE ME I'M NOT BRAGGING , I'M A LITTLE SCARED RIGHT NOW  . SKIN OVER BONES ISN'T FUNNY AT ALL . I CAN ACTUALLY THINKING I COULD WAKE UP SOME MORNING AND JUST SEE BONES LAYING HERE . PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THE GET TOGETHER SOUNDS LIKE FUN AND I SURE CCOULD USE SOME , I LIVE IN MISHAWAKA , IND THATS BY SOUTH BEND IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW , WAS SURE NICE HEARING FROM ALL YOU GREAT GALS , HOPE YOU ALL KEEP IN TOUCH
Sandra S.
on 4/20/08 3:34 pm - Mishawaka, IN
SORRY I GOOFED I WILL BE 8 YRS OUT THIS AUGUST LOL
Connie D.
on 4/18/08 10:49 pm
HIJACK.... Hello Sandy....I don't think I have welcomed you before. Glad you joined us today and hope to see more of you. I read your profile......your granddaughter is so pretty and I love the pic of you in the black gown. You look beautiful!! I hope the doctor can help you stop losing...it must be frightening for you. Glad your testing has all come back good so far. Hugs, connie d
Barb_E
on 4/19/08 1:53 am - Grand Island, NE
Wow that is small a size 0.  Hope the Dr's can figure out why you are sitll losing. I started out at 330 and hope that I can get to around 160..........I finally said it 160.  I have so many people asking me what my goal is and my answer to them is usually another 5 lbs.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views