2 Year Surgiversary

Cagledude
on 4/19/08 7:05 am - Lawrence, IN
The best is sharing our lives with each other.  My sisters are wonderful and I wish I could be around more.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

annette R.
on 4/18/08 8:13 am - ithaca, NY
Congratulations Floyd!! You have been an ispiration to us.  Good going dear brother. Hooray for you.   <---- earthquake - how frightening!! Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Cagledude
on 4/19/08 7:08 am - Lawrence, IN
Thanks Annette.  You're an inspiration, too.  Look at that beautiful picture of you.  I always enjoy hearing from you.  You have that ability to make a person smile just seeing your name.   Hugs, Floyd

azreggie
on 4/18/08 8:21 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey Floyd, I'm new to this forum, but thanks alot for sharing your success with us newbies.  Hey, you are on your two year surgiversary, I am on my two week surgiversary, how weird it that? 

Reggie

Cagledude
on 4/19/08 7:00 am - Lawrence, IN
Reggie, Welcome to this forum.  You'll love it as I have.  No matter what life throws you, you'll find this wonderful group will make it better.  Hope to have the chance to hear more from you.  My life has been hectic of lately and don't get in here as much as I'd like.  Good luck on your journey. Floyd

Debi R.
on 4/18/08 8:57 am - CA
CONGRATULATIONS      I cannot image life without this board. Glad to hear you will be getting a few days off to spend with family.  Debi
Cagledude
on 4/19/08 7:09 am - Lawrence, IN
Debi, You've got that right.   I've been forced to live without this board too much lately and it's no fun.  My OFF family means so much to me. Floyd

Brenda R.
on 4/18/08 10:46 am - Portage, IN
Congratulations, dear brother Floyd. I have been so happy getting to know you in OFF and the IN board also. You are an inspiration to a lot of people. Thanks for being you. I send you and Brenda love and hugs. Enjoy your company next week.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Cagledude
on 4/19/08 7:11 am - Lawrence, IN
Thanks Brenda.  Look forward to meeting you at our next clothing exchange.  Sounds like you're determined to make it.  They are always so much fun.  I don't go for the clothes, but for the friendship.   Floyd

karen C.
on 4/18/08 11:20 am - Kennewick, WA
Congratulations Floyd! Isn't life post WLS amazing? Just think of all that you can do and enjoy that was so difficult if not impossible two years ago? Karen C

Karen C

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1224 views