2 Year Surgiversary

Cagledude
on 4/18/08 6:15 am - Lawrence, IN
Sorry I've been absent so much lately, but this job isn't allowing me much spare time and by the time I get home, I'm too exhausted.  Just stopped in quickly before Bingo, to share some thoughts with my special OFF Family. Today is my two year Surgiversary.  I can't believe it's been two years already.  I've gone from a size 48 pants to a size 30, 3X shirts down to men's small and sometimes young boys large.  I've been a member of this fantastic OFF family for over a year and so thankful for each and every one of you.  It's all of you that helps me stay of track, or at least, don't get off too far before I jump back on.  I couldn't ask for a better support system than my OFF Sisters.  My replacement for my old job started on Monday, finally.  Debbie and Margo, you waited too long.  She seems very nice and I'm so happy to have some relief.  I'll still be plenty busy with my new job, but it should be easier anyway. Brenda's mom and aunt are coming from Michigan next week for a short visit, so I'm taking a day off work to enjoy their visit.  We'll be playing Bingo more than once while they're here, I'm sure. Weather in Indiana has really improved this week, except for the earthquakes today.  We're finally able to warm up again. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Hugs, Your OFF Brother Floyd

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Connie D.
on 4/18/08 6:19 am
Congratulations on you Two Year Surgiversary!!! You have done a great job and I wish you the best for many years to come. Good to see you this afternoon on OFF!!! Hugs, connie d
Cagledude
on 4/18/08 6:34 am - Lawrence, IN
Thanks Connie.  You're looking fantastic.  The new pic looks great. Hugs, Floyd

Linda S.
on 4/18/08 6:31 am - PHOENIX, AZ

You must feel wonderful!! Congrats!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Cagledude
on 4/18/08 6:35 am - Lawrence, IN
Thanks Linda, I do feel wonderful about myself and feel wonderful being a part of the OFF family.  What more could a guy ask for. Floyd

Eileen Briesch
on 4/18/08 7:23 am - Evansville, IN
Congrats, Floyd, it's been great getting to know you.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Cagledude
on 4/19/08 7:01 am - Lawrence, IN
Thanks Eileen.  You and I have a special OFF connection.  Can't wait to come to Michigan so we can meet again. Hugs, Floyd

(deactivated member)
on 4/18/08 7:35 am - Columbus, GA
Congratulations Floyd! You have sure done great... really an inspiration to us that are struggling...
Cagledude
on 4/19/08 7:03 am - Lawrence, IN
Thanks Marc.   Everyone in here is an inspiration...one way or another.  Glad to see you sticking around.  Most guys drop in and we don't see them again.  I always enjoy reading your posts when I have a chance. Floyd

Margo M.
on 4/18/08 8:05 am - Elyria, OH
isn't this just the best???!!! congrats!!! we do miss not seeing more of you!!!! you have proven to be a wonderful brother for all of us here!!!!!!!! as for the job--i'm always a day late and a dollar or two short!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views