OT: SLOW LEARNER HERE. . .

karen C.
on 4/18/08 11:15 am - Kennewick, WA
How I stumbled across this light bulb moment I don't know but I'm glad I did. I've always had a hard time just getting a recipe that is posted and not the entire list of responses. And. . . .we are a wordy group here. Finally dawned on me to hit reply. Then instead of replying to the "recipe" I can just hit print and get just that recipe. Am I the only one who didn't know how to do this? Please someone make me at least feel good by saying that you didn't know how either! Karen C

Karen C

Nancy B
on 4/18/08 11:19 am - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

ummm..okay, sure, yes..sure..I didnt know either, Karen, so dont feel bad *coughs*

..that's it..I DID NOT know that!

*smiles sweetly and hugs the blonde in Washington state*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
karen C.
on 4/18/08 11:21 am - Kennewick, WA
OH Thank you sweet sister!

Karen C

(deactivated member)
on 4/18/08 12:00 pm - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
I think you're tmarter than you thought you were!   I never thought to do that!   I just hilight the recipe only, then paste it into a word docoment, which takes much longer.  You're a genius!
Margo M.
on 4/18/08 12:04 pm - Elyria, OH
you are the bomb!!!!!!! i do what jan s described!!!!! and then usually end up with pictures and gobbledygook!!!!
Cindy P.
on 4/18/08 12:16 pm
I didn't know that either! Kudos to you for figuring it out.

Cindy P.
Brenda R.
on 4/18/08 12:23 pm - Portage, IN
Karen, it sounds like you are the smarter sister today!! I never thought of it either and I hated doing the stuff that I wanted to do because of having to copy a gazillion other things with it. I am sure glad that you have brains to figure it out. It may have taken you a bit of time but look at this way we didn't figure it out either!!!!! Clever Good Idea 

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Cajun Angel
on 4/18/08 2:12 pm - New Orleans, LA
OK, I'll humor you!  *with fingers crossed*  I didn't know that! Debbie
Laureen S.
on 4/18/08 2:24 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
We can learn something new every day, thanks for teaching me something new too! Hugs,  Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

azreggie
on 4/18/08 4:34 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thanks for the info!  I didn't know either.

Reggie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views