Hi all!!!

micbrook
on 4/18/08 1:44 am - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with
I just found you  all and   just wanted to say  HI  and hope everyone is having a  great week and a great weekend. 

Connie D.
on 4/18/08 2:10 am
Hello and welcome to OFF!!! I hope you like it here as much as we all do. There is always plenty of  good advice and support.  Hope you check in often!! Hugs, connie d
annette R.
on 4/18/08 3:28 am - ithaca, NY
Welcome and Hi to you. This board is the very best. It may be a tad quiet on the weeken, but don't give up. Jump right in and have fun. Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

azreggie
on 4/18/08 4:20 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi, and welcome to the best and most supportive board around!  You are gonna love it here.  Alot of really caring people with a world of information. Again, welcome.

Reggie

Brenda R.
on 4/18/08 4:56 am - Portage, IN
Welcome to the OFF family. We hope that you post often and let us get to know you. This board is a wonderful one. It is full of widom, knowledge and fun. We laugh, cry, rant and rave. We love each other as if we are a family and we have so much support for each other. Total unconditional love and acceptance of each of our brothers and sisters. Welcome again and jump in and become one of us.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Margo M.
on 4/18/08 8:39 am - Elyria, OH
welcome a-board
Cajun Angel
on 4/18/08 12:59 pm - New Orleans, LA
Welcome to OFF, the best forum in OH.  Grab something to sip, have a seat, and tell us all about you! Debbie
Laureen S.
on 4/18/08 2:36 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Welcome to the OFF board, greater supportive and caring people you won't find!  So join the fun! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views