I recieved the 1`st Mystery Box and it is on its way to Pam Woodall

carlak
on 4/18/08 12:19 am - Bradenton, FL
I have recieved the 1st Mystery Box and it is full of goodies. I added 2 things and took a Starbucks Cup!!!!! It is lighter!!!!!! Carla
image hosting site

Brenda R.
on 4/18/08 12:26 am - Portage, IN
Hi Carla, I am waiting for the mystery box and no one can call it patiently either. I hope it hurrys on it way to me. It is like waiting for Christmas!!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Bev_M
on 4/18/08 1:55 am - Shelton, CT
Lap Band on 05/21/07 with
I am also looking forward to getting box#1.  I was hoping it wouldn't take too long.  I wonder if it will travel up the East Coast before going back out West.  I've got a goodie all picked out to go in it. Bev

Margo M.
on 4/18/08 2:06 am - Elyria, OH
a starbucks cup??? go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am also waiting and not very patiently!!!!
azreggie
on 4/18/08 4:23 am - Tucson, AZ
I bought another one for myself.  Isn't it a great mug?! Now you have a little bit of Tucson. YAY!

Reggie

yorkiemom
on 4/19/08 5:36 am - Pittsboro, IN
Please explain how the mystery box. This sounds interesting.
Cruisinpat
on 4/19/08 7:12 am
I was wondering the same thing. I just discovered the "50's & Over" board yesterday although I have been around other boards for a few months.
carlak
on 4/19/08 12:38 pm - Bradenton, FL
Hi There, Welcome to the board. Itis a very good group of gals here. Sorry I didnt respong earlier but I was at a Passover Sedar tonight. A mystery box was started by Darlene in CArlifornia She put 12 things in it and sent it out to the first per son on the list that signed up.There are a number of us that signed up across the country. It gets to that person and they get to go thru the box and pick out what they want andhave to replace it with the amount of things they take and send it to the next person.  At the end it goes back to Darlene. We post what we take. Carla 
image hosting site

yorkiemom
on 4/19/08 10:56 pm - Pittsboro, IN
Sounds fun!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views