What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Friday

Linda S.
on 4/18/08 1:47 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Wow, that is scary, I had no idea you guys had earth quakes, It would blow my mind. I happy to hear you are ok!! Hugs..have a great weekend.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Cajun Angel
on 4/18/08 1:05 am - New Orleans, LA
Good morning Linda, I thought something must be wrong yesterday that you hadn't responded much.  Lack of sleep on top of not feeling well makes for a bad combination.  Glad you're doing better today.  Today I'm going to a movie, not sure what I'll see yet, but I'm getting out of the house and enjoying myself, because come Monday it's back to the rat race.  One of my coworkers called a little while ago to tell me she had an emergency with her 90 y/o dad, and that two others were out.  That leaves the business manager and one other to run the place.  Been there myself many times when it was just the two of us.  I handled it.  Let them figure it out. B - protein shake S - cheese and crackers L - I might treat myself to lunch  S - protein shake D - fish, mushrooms, salad, and maybe a little bit of mashed taters S - strawberries and yogurt Have a great day! Debbie
Linda S.
on 4/18/08 1:56 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Deb, you are so right, I could not respond yesterday, today is better, for I slept. I wish I had control of my body...smile. I hope you enjoy your movie. I am going to the art museum with my DD. Sounds like you job is suffering big time, now only if we could get Groucho to value you!! Have a good weekend, sweet Angel.. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/18/08 2:01 am
Hello Linda..... I am up and moving and that is about it. Just dragging today. Hope it gets better as the day goes on. I am taking Benedryl and it makes me soooo sleepy. Going out dancing with friends tonight...should be a good time.  Tomorrow my GF Pam is coming over and my nephew Todd. Pam is a physical therapist and is going to do some work on Todd's neck and back. I am sure she will do my neck too.....she always does!! I am sorry you didn't get a good nights sleep....hope tonight is better. Prayers are on the way sweetie!! B-yogurt w/ Kashi and string cheese S-banana L-steak w/ mushrooms and onions (last of the leftovers) S-fresh strawberries D-turkey brat and small salad w/ cheese and veggies S-SF pudding Hope you can get caught up on your rest this wekend. Love and hugs, connie d
Linda S.
on 4/18/08 6:33 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I know I answered you,but I do not see it. Have a great time with your friends, you are a social butterfly!! Love ya!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

azreggie
on 4/18/08 4:16 am - Tucson, AZ
Good Morning my angel Linda.  I'm glad you slept well last night.  I lovve my sleep. This is my menu for today: cup-o-ambition. B- 2 oz sf chocolate pudding.  S- Protein shake L- 2 oz greek yogurt. S- Protein shake. Dinner 2 oz cream of wheat. Another protein shake.  I'm trying to keep my protein intake to 60 or more grams a day. Last night I got on line and order DeVinci sf syrups in coffee and orange flavors, also order Fuzzy Navel Protein powder from Vitalady.  Alot of people like these so I figured that I'm going to be needing protein for a while, so why not expand my horizons. I can use the sf flavors in the greek yogurt, since there is alot more protein than regular yogurt. I drank and Isopure fruit punch yesterday, and it took me all day to drink it. I have also been mixing my protein powder with fortified milk, so I think that counts as alot more protein per drink. I don't know, I hope I'm doing this right.  I also take a chewable multi, calcium citrate and a B12 everyday. I hope I can go on to the next phase soon as I'm getting really bored with this one.  

Reggie

Linda S.
on 4/18/08 6:43 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello my sweet angellette, you are doing great! You could write a book on how to do this the right way...smile. You make me want syrups again, maybe I will get some...smile. Take care and keep on doing what you are doing...did you go back to work yet?? Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

azreggie
on 4/18/08 8:14 am - Tucson, AZ
No work yet.  Today is my two weeks.  I see Dr Villares on Tuesday, and I took your advise, I will go back to work on Wednesday next week.  My assistant said that if I get too tired, and need to go hame, that she'll be on stand by, isn't that nice? 

Reggie

Linda S.
on 4/18/08 10:32 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Reg, you have a wonderful support system and yes, that rocks!! I am happy you took my advise. You may get tired,some of do, a few weeks after surgery, even if you don't ,you needed this time to adjust and pamper your self. BIG Hugs!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Nancy B
on 4/18/08 6:18 am - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

oh my..happy Friday!!  Im so glad its the end of the week!

This is my menu for today:

B    1 cup LF cottage cgeese & unsweetened pineapple = 30 grams protein

S    cheddar cheese and one ryecrisp = 12 grams protein

L    salad w/minced chicken, nuts, sunflower seeds, raisins, cheese, carrots = 20 grams protein

S   orange

D   meatballs in sauce, 1 tbsp rice, steamee broccoli= approx 20 grams protein

S   1 cup homemade high protein chicken soup = approx 22 grams protein

Nancy B & Rufus

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy