What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Friday

Linda S.
on 4/17/08 9:06 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
TGIF!!!!!!!!! I have been reading youse guys, but not writing, I went to work with only 3 hours sleep,it was awful, and the tremors are back..ahh well, I made it through the rain and got plenty of sleep last night. B- Cereal Bar  S- Yogurt L- Swedish Meatballs S- Orange D-Beef barley soup and a few wheat crackers.  It's Friday  T.G.I.F. Weekend 1  Food Fight Love Song  Kisses

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

BonBon1
on 4/17/08 9:30 pm - Somewhere, GA
Good morning, Linda, I hope you are feeling better after a good sleep last night.  I have those bad nights sometimes and go around looking(and acting!)like a zombie the next day. Thanks heavens for the weekends when we can relax! B:Protein shake. L:Half a turkey sandwich on Ezekial bread.  One prune. D: Left-over chicken, some navy beans, a prune. S: Maybe some SF pudding. Have a wonderful weekend!                            Bonnie
Linda S.
on 4/18/08 12:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hey cutie! I am blessed, the tremors are here, but not so badly that I can  not wor****ep showing up and praying!! I like your menu babes.... You have a good weekend too! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

annette R.
on 4/17/08 9:44 pm - ithaca, NY
Linda, you must have been exhausted. A relaxing week-end is in order for you.  B- cottage cheese, blueberries, Kashi L - 1/2 slice Ezekiel bread and muenster cheese (we shall see if that works) D - pork steak, mixed veggies S - Apple or orange Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Linda S.
on 4/18/08 12:34 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya sis, I am so happy you got your bread! Half a sandwich does it. When I make cheese toast, I make two, cause Pookie likes it too!! Your menu looks good,I have not cooked in awhile, just not up to it, barely working and dragging my arse home. We are going to see the Titanic exhibit on Sunday, and then by this place called Honey Bears, they make the best ribs!! I am gonna get some collard greens too! So no cooking for me...just gonna buy some more yogurt and stuff ....smile. Have a good Friday, my beloved.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 4/18/08 12:17 am - Portage, IN

Good morning sweet sister Linda. I hope that things go good for you and I am glad that you got a lot of sleep last night. I hope it was restful for you. Mine was good. I slept like I was dead.  Today is going to be kind of busy. I just have to get going to do so. lol I made a cake and will frost it in a bit and then take it and some paperwork to the church. There goes most of my morning there~Jeri and I talk and talk. Oh well I gues we must do what we do best!!!!! My menu is about the same as usual.  B: cereal L: not sure D: not sure but with veggies :) S: not sure Can you tell I am so desisive today on my choices!!!  I didn't make the chicken fajitas yesterday because I got sick. I should make them so I will have leftovers. I will try to get them in the crock pot tomorrow since I have a early meeting about an hour from here. That is going to last all morning too. UGH!!! Have a good and blessed day today girlfriend. I love you and send big hugs to you.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Linda S.
on 4/18/08 12:42 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello dearest Brends, I am well rested, I have the tremors but not too badly. I do want to hear you are drinking. I carry big bottle..it is 32 ounces, I would love for you to be drinking water, even flavored water, I hope you can find Wylers because it is only a dollar a box, and good! Be good dear one...special hug!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 4/18/08 12:53 am - Portage, IN
My sweet Linda, I am drinking right now as we speak. It is a big 24 ounce bottle and I am trying to drink at least 2 of them a day. I figure that with the other things that I drink 48 ounces are good for just plain water. Thanks for caring, you are a just the best little sweetie that God put on this earth and I am glad that you are my sister!!!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Linda S.
on 4/18/08 1:17 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Dearest Brenda, you touch my heart. I am so happy you are drinking, I care because God built me that way. This is the best forum ever. I have been thinking of you,I am so happy you are drinking!! I want you to be around,.... Hugs !!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Jean M.
on 4/18/08 12:48 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Linda, We started our Friday with an earthquake - a 5.4.  The bed was shaking so much it woke us up.  Scary.  No damage that we've discovered, though. B: 1 oz. Better Balance protein cereal, 1/3 c. skim milk, 1 medium banana S: 6 oz. light yogurt L: 1/2 c. baked ricotta, 1/2 c. green beans S: 1/2 c. raspberry cottage cheese D:  2 oz. steak, 1/4 c mashed potatoes, 1/4 c. mixed vegs S:  4 oz. SF pudding Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views