Nebraska's waving at me!

Margo M.
on 4/17/08 8:50 am - Elyria, OH
michael told me years ago that the people of nebraska are the friendliest!always waving!!!! well today i got proof! i got the absolute cutest card that i think i have ever seen--it's a drawing of a hand and it says "move this card back and forth real fast"--inside it says "that's me waving hello" the self portrait hint is a bit confusing now...hmmmmmmmm anyhow-thx pal  !!!!! i needed it today!!!!!!!!!!!
Barb_E
on 4/17/08 11:06 am - Grand Island, NE
I am from Nebr. and it is true about the waving, when we get out of our city and in the country (on the way to my sister of one of our nicees or son)  it seems like every time you met a vehicle they do  wave at you.  That seems strange for me to see everyone waving like that.  They give a little one finger wave (not the finger you are thinking about). It is the finger next to the thumb.  Last time I rode with my son I saw him doing the wave.  Where I live some of the neighbors don't even wave so I think it is more common from smaller towns.   I do hope we are friendly here in Nebraska. When we were in Washington DC, a few years ago, I was suprised at how friendly the people were there, I had always heard that people from the East were real "reserved and distant"  I found that to be totally untrue. 
Linda S.
on 4/18/08 12:49 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Smile...that is cute! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

J Brown
on 4/18/08 12:52 am - Omaha, NE
What can I say, I don't draw so good
JeanB
Margo M.
on 4/18/08 2:53 am - Elyria, OH
there was no hair!! of any color!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!