What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Thursday!!

Linda S.
on 4/16/08 10:24 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
It is almost Friday! The pollen count is higher than it has ever been here. Too bad WLS does not resolve everything!! I am sure having over 200 pounds off my body helps my breathing... B- Cereal bar L- Swedish meatballs and Pepper cheese D- Beef Barley Soup and a few Wheat Crackers S- Orange  Computing  Exploding Copier Reports ASAP  Yes Man  9 To 5 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

annette R.
on 4/16/08 10:36 pm - ithaca, NY
Linda, My other Arizona friend, also a Linda, called last night and had the same complaint about the pollen. Feel better ... here's a tissue and a hug. Eating plans are up in the air today. Not a good idea but there are no problem foods in my home. I'll be fine, just can't think this morning.  Off to see Matthew and Melanie.  bye bye
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Linda S.
on 4/17/08 12:53 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Hiya little sis, you are so controlled with your food, that there are no worries...smile.With the steroids I take during this season, I gave myself a 5 pound lee way, it is fluid girl!! I weigh everyday now, I am not going to have weight sneaking up on me! God is good, I am starting to break out under my tummy and hase to us Lotramin spray for it!! I guess a panni is in my future...I will start taking pictures..I need to lose 50 more pounds and believe when it gets hot here I will, because I will do the pool almost every day. I love you babe, I have the tremors, but I am at work.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

ceeidee
on 4/16/08 10:42 pm
Hi Linda, I'm thinking I may take oatmeal for breakfast instead of the protein shake today. I'm like Annette today, I have all good food in this house, just can't figure out yet what's for dinner. L and snacks same as usual. I wish I could be a stay at home mom (even though kids are out of the house) or if I have to work, I wish for a cook and housekeeper Have a good Thursday! Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Linda S.
on 4/17/08 1:38 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I vote for a house keeper and cook too! That would rock!! I am actually thinking of getting someone, I am gonna ask the girl at work if she knows someone..I can give up a days pay twice a month...LOL!!! You will stay in your guidelines for food, you seem in a good place today...smile. Hang tuff momma bear!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Bev_M
on 4/16/08 10:47 pm - Shelton, CT
Lap Band on 05/21/07 with
A night at home tonight, yay!  Really have to get things done around the house.  It's so easy to put off.  Talked to my son last night and they and all my grandbabies are doing well.   The grandkids are able to go outside and play all day now.  The snow has melted in Saranac Lake, NY.  This weekend I must clean out the flower gardens because it is 70 here today and plants will be popping up all over. B - Pure Protein Bar S - Cranberry Nut Trail Mix L - Smart Ones Turkey Medallions with Green Beans S - Yogurt with blueberries D - Chicken and Veggies S - Glass of fat free chocolate milk. I hope you feel better.  Do you have the ionizing air filter machines?  Zap some of that pollen.  It must be miserable to go out to work.  Take care. Bev

Linda S.
on 4/17/08 2:22 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Flowers are blooming here too! I saw huming birds yesterday, they are so beautiful!! I love your menu today! Enjoy your time home...smile. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Jean M.
on 4/16/08 11:19 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
Linda, I'm assuming that in AZ you have central A/C.  We had a special filter put on our central A/C unit a few years ago and it has helped my allergies a lot, although I miss having the windows open to get "fresh" air when it is mild out. B:  1 packet weight control oatmeal made w/ 2/3 c. skim milk S:  6 oz. light yogurt L:  2 oz. chicken, 1/2 c. green beans S:  1/2 c. Mandarin cottage cheese D: 1/2 c. baked ricotta, 1/4 c. broccoli S:  4 oz. SF pudding Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

KathiKins
on 4/16/08 11:25 pm - CA
Happy Thursday Sweet Linda! The allergies are impossible right now.  Ugh....  but we survive!  Busy, busy day for me.  Nutrition class for pre-surgery!  I can do this.  I can do this...... B-Protein drink (gotta get some work done) L-salad w/tuna in it D-meatloaf and veggies S-Protein drink Hugs, Kathi
Brenda R.
on 4/16/08 11:52 pm - Portage, IN
Good morning sweet Linda. I hope that the allergies feel better soon. I take a daily pill for them and also a nose spray daily for them too.  Pretty much the same here too. Nothing that great but a good food day I am sure.  B: cereal  L: yogurt and kashi I think D: chicken fajitas I think and veggies S: popcorn and protein bar I make the chicken fajitas and Bill eats them with a taco shells and I just put it on my plate. I love them so!! Have a good day today, sweetie. I hope that the allergies do better. They are misery. I am sending my love and big hugs to you sweet sister of mine.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views