The Topic is FUN FUN FUN in S.C.

Joan M.
on 4/16/08 12:52 pm - Lexington County, SC
Hi Everyone ... You're expecting Joan to be talking to you well guess what >>>>>it's Joyce S. I'm sitting here in Joans' beautiful home after meeting her and her family earlier ,,,, she cooked us a terrific dinner and we went to her church with them and were welcomed so very warmly . Afterwards we had a superb dessert and have been yakking and giggling and telling tales and swapping stories - we think we may have been raised in the same neighborhood 'cuz we seem to be two peas in a pod !     Honestly, I can't say enough good things about our visit with Joan, Hubby Kevin and daughter Katie..... They are a real treasure "fer shurr".  We have been having the best time !!!!!! You'd think we'd known one another for a very long time instead of having just met in person earlier today.     We will drive back to Pawley's Island in the morning to spend our last day with John's family and then head back North on Friday.... look out Aime we'll be coming your way Friday evening ,,, we're still hoping you'll be able to meet us for dinner... I'll call ahead.   I'll post some photos as soon as I can when we return home .   LOVE & HUGS To ALL Y'ALL   Joyce S.   PS. Ask Joan about bitting pigs and horses ....lol... she'll be rolling on the floor

It is His love and grace that saved and sustains me.
In Christ's love,
Joan M
Before/current/Surgeon's Goal/normal BMI 290/130/150/132     I am 5'

Joan M.
on 4/16/08 1:00 pm - Lexington County, SC
Ok Now I am really here and Joyce is sitting besides me.  We have had such fun and everyone at church couldn't believe today was the first time we really met in person...I feel as if we have known each other forever.  We even grew up eating "dippy eggs" and "sinker dumplings" and have oogie feelings...you know yucky tummies.  We have laughed, shared WLS likes and dislikes as far as food goes.  Well, I am really tired so we will go for now but will return in the morning to check out the responses and post some of our pictures from today and tomorrow. Have a great night and we will catch you then...we are having a mini- Southern Palooza  Y"all!

In Christ's love,
Joan M

carlak
on 4/16/08 10:05 pm - Bradenton, FL
Hey Joan, Watch out!!!! You never know when Ill need a couch to sleep on!!!!! Im only about 10 hours from you!!!!! and I drive all the time one never knows when Ill show up. Carla Sounds like you had a great time with Joyce and John.
image hosting site

Joan M.
on 4/17/08 12:02 am - Lexington County, SC
We did have fun and she showed me the pictures of you and so many other OFFer's she has.  They just left us after breakfast at Shoney's and will be heading toward Aime tomorrow morning.  I have jewelry from Joyce that she made that will forever be a reminder of her and John. Carla, you are more than welcome to come and we do have a Queen bed you can sleep in.

In Christ's love,
Joan M

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!