Susan's Surgery Update

RhondaT
on 4/16/08 7:20 am - Conway, AR
Susan asked me to update you guys on her surgery this morning.
Dr. went in to remove the gallbladder and found that her small bowel was twisted OMG We are greatful the Doc found this! Anyway, he had to open her to fix the small bowel and went ahead and removed the gall bladder also. She is in some pain, and is expected to be in the hospital until at least Saturday (that's just a guess).
She just wanted you guys on the OFF board to know!
I will be glad to keep you updated as I hear from her.
Please keep her in your prayers as she has a long recovery road ahead of her!
Huggs,
Rhonda T

Margo M.
on 4/16/08 8:14 am - Elyria, OH
rhonda thank you! she is very special to us!!!! please send my love and hugs! she'll understand!
annette R.
on 4/16/08 9:17 am - ithaca, NY
Thank you very much Rhonda. Please let her know she is in my thoughts prayers.  Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Cajun Angel
on 4/16/08 9:49 am - New Orleans, LA
Rhonda, thank you so much for updating us on our OFF sister Susan.  Please give her our love and best wishes.  We'd appreciate any updates you can give us. Debbie
Brenda R.
on 4/16/08 9:53 am - Portage, IN
Rhonda, please send Susan my love and hugs too. I am so glad that you posted and let us know how she is doing. Thank God that they found the twisted bowel and repaired that. She continues to be in my prayers.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Aime B.
on 4/16/08 7:35 pm - Baltimore, MD
Oh my! I am so glad they found the problem and fixed it. Give her our love please.

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

KathiKins
on 4/16/08 9:27 pm - CA
Thanks for sharing Susan's story! It's great they identified the problem while they were in there anyway and could address it immediately! I'm sure Susan will bounce back very well and be better than ever before very long!  Get well Susan! Kathi
(deactivated member)
on 4/16/08 9:32 pm - Somewhere IN, TX

Give her gentle hugs!! Janet

karen C.
on 4/17/08 12:13 am - Kennewick, WA
Rhonda, Our love to Susan. I spent 1967-68 in Conway going to college. It was Arkansas State Teacher's College way back then, just turning into State College of Arkansas! I have many fond memories of that year. My parents are from NE Arkansas and I have spent a lot of time back there visiting. Hopefully this twisted bowel problem has been Susan problem with not being able to maintain her weight. Give her a hug from me. Karen C

Karen C

karen C.
on 4/17/08 12:15 am - Kennewick, WA
Rhonda, We just love Susan. Any friend of hers is a friend of ours. Can we recruit you to our forum or are you too young in years. We're all young here; maybe not in years but in renewed living of life to the fullest. We'd love to get to know you. Karen C

Karen C

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views