Six Months -- Where Did It Go?

Cajun Angel
on 4/16/08 10:58 am - New Orleans, LA
Congratulations you little ball of energy!  I too can't believe it's already 6 months.  Although on the other hand, it seems you've been an OFF sista forever! HUGS, Debbie
Baseball-Mom
on 4/16/08 1:05 pm - Pittsburgh, PA

Laureen

I am so happy for you. You are a lovely person inside and out. You deserve all the happiness that comes your way. How's Tony?

Today I had an early 3 month post op visit and I am down 42 lbs from my highest.

I just hope that I am as successful at 6 months as you have been.

Mary

Spring Text  

annette R.
on 4/16/08 7:46 pm - ithaca, NY
Laureen, congratulations and a warm THANK YOU! Sweety, you are an inspiration to me. I love your positive attitude and determination. This isn't your "last stop", it is a NEW BEGINNING. Go get 'em girl, you are grabbing the world and leaping over the moon. Many hugs Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

KathiKins
on 4/16/08 9:28 pm - CA
Laureen......... Quite a story you have for six months of your life!  Congratulations!  I wanna be you when I grow up! Hugs, Kathi
JudyC
on 4/17/08 3:07 am - Harrisburg, PA
Congratulations dear one!  You look fabulous if I must say so myself.  It's amazing how fast time goes AFTER surgery.  The time flies and so do the pounds.  And if you thought the first 6 mos. was a surprise, hold onto your hat because the results after another 6 mos. is astounding.  Take care! Hugs! Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1224 views