What's New Tuesday!

Aime B.
on 4/15/08 7:37 pm, edited 4/15/08 7:43 pm - Baltimore, MD
Morning. Time to get the ball rolling! Well, I learned a very valuable lesson yesterday. Two in fact. I an severely allergic to Flagyl, the antibiotic. So allergic that within minutes of taking it, I was vomiting.  My second lesson was that my BF was there and took care of me. She rushed me to the ER. I was about to walk out due to some rude behavior when I attempted to sign in. She took control and got me back to Urgent Care where I was given benedryl by IV. Needless to say, I was knocked out all night. I don't know yet if I will be going to work because I am just now trying my wings after sleeping. I am supposed to keep taking benedryl today along with a steroid. I tend to go right out when I take benedryl. The doctor told me I had to take the adult dose since I will ususally use the children's doses.  Other than that- I had a pretty good day. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

annette R.
on 4/15/08 7:43 pm - ithaca, NY
Aime, We are both up and posting. I had to ask Tom "What day is this? You confused me.  Come on over and join me for coffee??? You can be here before noon. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Aime B.
on 4/15/08 7:44 pm - Baltimore, MD
Read my post and you will understand why I am totally confused!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

annette R.
on 4/15/08 7:56 pm - ithaca, NY
Aime!! I should have read first, posted later. What a terrible night for you. No wonder you are confused. Benadryl is potent stuff as are allergies. Stay home an recouperate today. Sleep and put your phone under a pillow. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Cajun Angel
on 4/16/08 3:23 am - New Orleans, LA
Aime - WOW, hope you feel better soon. Debbie
Debbie G.
on 4/16/08 11:56 am - Derby Line, VT
Oh boy girly!  you take care of YOU!  Hope you stayed home today (or yesterday LOL!)  and slept!   HUGS!

Debbie G
Lap RNY 12/12/05
320 highest, 302 consultation, 289 surgery. Total weight loss:165lbs.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views