What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Wednesday!!

Nancy B
on 4/16/08 1:36 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

*hugs for you and Fangster, Linda!     Its good to be back!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cajun Angel
on 4/16/08 4:14 am - New Orleans, LA
OK, here it is a few minutes after 1 and I haven't eaten anything solid yet.  Just didn't feel like it, now I'm starving, so as soon as I post this, I'm headed downstairs to change laundry from dryer to hamper to fold, and from washer to dryer! Da boss from H3LL called yesterday afternoon to inquire when I thought I might be coming back to work.  ~ how about when H3LL freezes over~!!!  He said I must be really enjoying myself staying home and doing nothing!  Well, right then and there I decided I WAS NOT going in Thursday and Friday as I had planned.  The tone of his voice alone irritated me so much, I was determined to not go in until Monday.  What is he going to do?  I'm a civil servant, with so much accumulated time, FMLA...  He can make my life miserable, oh wait, he already does that daily!  I have a doctor's note saying can return to work Monday, and that's exactly when I will, not a minute sooner.  My last three surgeries, I pushed and went to work before I was ready, it was not appreciated.  In fact, he was nastier than ever because I went in after 3 weeks post-op and wanted to work 2 weeks of half days.  By rights, I should have taken 6 weeks off.  He is the most unappreciative jerk!  Today is do a few things around the house, and tomorrow and Friday it's whatever I feel like doing.  Think I'll go to a movie if something good is playing.  Fri. and Sat. there's an Art Show I want to see - artwork, crafts...free admission! OK, enough complaining about my PITA boss! B - protein shake S - protein shake L - salad with cheese and deli turkey S - apple with p'nut butter D - fish with onions, Brussel sprouts, and maybe some mashed taters. S - yogurt Last night before the Hornet's game started, George and I walked the entire concourse looking at the different concessions.  I found one place that sold shrimp ****tail!!! 5 beautiful, super large shrimp on a bed of lettuce with a ****tail sauce that was delicious - what a good choice!  George found a great deal that was filling for him (he's a BIG eater), pasta with chicken and tasso with alfredo sauce.  Tasso is a spicy, dried, smoked ham type meat, similar to andouille sausage. Lunch time - better have at it before I starve! Debbie
dreamgirl119
on 4/16/08 7:31 am - Lansdowne, PA
Been running & shopping for new clothes all day...enjoying this beautiful weather and "staying on track."

Daily Summary
Food Energy In: 893 cals
Exercise Energy Out: 0 min, 0 cals
Net Energy: 893 cals
Net Energy Budget: 1100 cals
End Result: 207 Calories Under
Total Fat 20.3g
Total Protein 108.9g
Total Carbohydrate 66.2g
Total Fiber 9.3g
Glasses of Fluid: 7
Steps: 0 Under

Breakfast
Item Calories Fat Protein Carbohydrate Fiber
1 scoop (1.1 oz) of EAS: Nutritional Drinks: Foundation 100% Whey Protein, Powders, Vanilla 120 2 23 2 0
1 bottle (7 fl.oz) of Dannon: Yogurt Drinks: Light 'n Fit Smoothies, Peach Passion 70 0 5 13 0
1 1 cup of Folger's Coffee 0 0 0 0 0
1 tablespoon (0.5 fl.oz) of Coffee-Mate: Creamers, Non-Dairy: Liquid, Original 20 1 0 2 0
Total2103g28g17g0g

Lunch
1 cup, chopped or diced (4.9 oz) of Chicken: Breast, meat only, roasted 231 5 43.4 0 0
1 serving, 3/4 cup (3.7 oz) of Salads (Fresh, Deli, Restaurant): Salads: Mixed vegetable tossed, no dressing 17 0.1 1.3 3.3 0
1 package (1.5 fl.oz) of McDonald's: Salad Dressings: Newman's Own, Low-Fat Family Recipe Italian 60 2.5 1 8 0
Total3087.6g45.7g11.3g0g

Afternoon Snack
1 pop (1.7 oz) of Popsicle: Ice Cream Bars & Novelties: No Sugar Added Pops, Fudgsicle, multipack 40 0.8 1.5 9.5 2
Total400.8g1.5g9.5g2g

Dinner
1 small (8 oz) of Wendy's: Sides: Chili, no seasoning crackers or cheese 220 6 16.7 23.4 5.3
1 packet (0.2 oz) of Wendy's: Sides: Chili Toppings, Hot Chili Seasoning 5 0 0 1 0
Total2256g16.7g24.4g5.3g

Evening Snack
1 11 oz of EAS Carb Control Protein Shake 110 3 17 4 2
Total1103g17g4g
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy