What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Wednesday!!

Brenda R.
on 4/15/08 11:50 pm - Portage, IN
Good spring morning Sweet Linda. I don't drink liquid ambition but I sure could use some of it today. I feel wonderful but just tired. I am not sure why but I guess that doesn't make it any different. It is what it is just like life in general. It is suppose to get to 72 today and I am more than ready for it. I am hoping and praying that spring is finally here but for how long I am not sure of. I am just going to take today and go go go!!! I will take care of tomorrow when it gets here.  The scale has stayed the same for 10 days and it is kind of depressing. It seems to moving soooo sloooow when it does move. I haven't gone to the Y for a while and on top of that I am having so much problems getting the water down. I keep trying but sometimes I just hate it. I use to love to drink it and did it all the time. Now it is a different story. I keep trying but it seems to be getting harder and harder. It is even more important since the urologist started me on the water pill for that kidney thing. This morning I woke up and my lips are so dry they hurt. I know I have to drink but I don't want to.  Here goes with my menu for the day. I will do my best to stick to it. Sometimes it gets minor changes but nothing much. Sometimes instead of yogurt I will have cereal instead. Nothing bad that's for sure.  B: cereal or oatmeal L: yogurt and kashi D: not sure probably chicken and veggies S: protein bar-gotta get the protein Hope you have a wonderful day. I send you my prayers and hope that you take care. I send you my love and hugs too my sweet friend.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Linda S.
on 4/16/08 2:37 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Brenda!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You HAVE to drink!!! Have you tried Wylers sugar free drink??? They are cheap...much cheaper than Crystal Light and they taste better! They have a new flavor..cherry and it tastes like a cherry icey when you put ice in it. I am not a grea****er drinker...yuck! My NUT said as long as it is NOT tea or coffee, it is ok. Please, please, please drink!!! Love, Linda

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/15/08 11:54 pm
Good Morning Sweetie!! I love the Dolly verse you posted today!! I am in a bit of a rush today.....on the road with client visits for a few hours today.  All is well with me and I pray that it is all well with you today too. Sorry to rush off but my job is calling....... B-yogurt w/ Kashi and string cheeese S-banana L-? S-apple slices (in my little cooler w/ my water) D-steak w/ mushrooms and onions S- SF Jello Love and Hugs.....Boo to you!!!!
KathiKins
on 4/15/08 11:58 pm - CA
Mornin' Linda! I'm drinking my "ambition" right now!  Sure hope it helps.  Back to doctor with hubby and his heart problems.......  I guess I'll get to go to work eventually this week, huh?  LOL  It's all good though! I overdid the food yesterday but today is a brand new day!  But the ribs yesterday sure tasted great! B-protein drink L-salad w/tuna D-fish w/veggies Snacks will be protein bars I think. Estimate on food today because I don't know what the doctor has in the plans for us! Hugs, Kathi
Jean M.
on 4/16/08 1:02 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Linda, Today's project is getting a quote on replacing our shingle roof with a metal roof.  We've already replaced the roof once after a storm (paid for by insurance) and after 6 yrs, shingles are coming off already.  Insurance won't pay for it this time, so there goes my plastic surgery fund... B: 1 oz. Better Balance protein cereal, 1/3 c. skim milk, 1 medium banana S:  6 oz. light yogurt L:  2 oz pork shoulder, 1/4 c. potato salad, 1/4 c. zucchini salad S:  1/2 c. Mandarin cottage cheese D:  2 oz. chicken, 1/2 c. green beans S:  4 oz. SF pudding. Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Bev_M
on 4/16/08 2:20 am - Shelton, CT
Lap Band on 05/21/07 with
Jean, Do you have all the paperwork from your roof installation along with the receipts for your roofing? As long as it was installed properly, shingles usually have a guarantee for a set amount of years after the installation.  This might be worth looking into. Bev

Jean M.
on 4/16/08 7:39 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Bev, Yeah, they were guaranteed for a whole 5 years, and started coming off again at 6 years! Thanks, Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Bev_M
on 4/16/08 8:20 am - Shelton, CT
Lap Band on 05/21/07 with
Jean, That's too bad.  I hope the new roof won't cost too much.  Good luck. Bev

Nancy B
on 4/16/08 3:46 am - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

HI everyone!

Rufus and I are back on the bandwagon and here's our menu for today:

B   Matrix hot chocolate protein made w/ skim milk powder  -  30 grams protein

S  orange

L  tossed salad w/ nuts/raisins/chicken     15 grams protein

S  cheddar cheese and almonds       18 grams of protein

D  homemade, high-protein chili, sprinkled w/cheese   30 grams of protein

S  celery sticks stuffed w/peanut butter  12 grams of protein

Nancy B & Rufus

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Linda S.
on 4/16/08 6:42 am, edited 4/16/08 6:56 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Nancy!! HUGS! Great to see you and Rufus!! I am at work, reading and getting inspiration from the posts, can't really write now, but great to see ya!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views