Secret Pal

Terrib
on 4/15/08 9:52 am - Clayton, NC

Just wanted to say THANKS SO MUCH for the nice card and earrings.  So nice to be thought of. Have a wonderful day SP!

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

Margo M.
on 4/15/08 10:56 am - Elyria, OH
wonderful things for wonderful you!!!!!
Terrib
on 4/15/08 10:08 pm - Clayton, NC
Aww shucks

Terri
www.wlsterrib.com

Darlene
on 4/15/08 2:17 pm
I wasn't sure if you like jewelry or not,  I couldn't remember, so just took a chance....
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Terrib
on 4/15/08 10:24 pm - Clayton, NC
Me, not like jewelry???????  Is the Pope still Catholic??  Only thing though, I have pierced ears, and I am finding it a bit difficult to wear these new type of clip-ons.  They almost look like they are pierced.  (Ok, truth be known, I spent a half hour trying to force these cuties through my ear, only to finally figure out, they are clip ons). Duh!  STOP LAUGHING!!!!!  Come on, don't they look like pierced??  I am used to the screw backs or the large clips.  Oh, I guess now I am dating myself, right???? aclipon.jpg picture by 07aseret Anyway, I think I can convert them to pierced, so......that will be my next project.  Love challenges. Thanks again SP...Whoever you are! 

Terri
www.wlsterrib.com

Darlene
on 4/15/08 11:48 pm
they are pierced arn't they? I know lots of the new avon jewelry has those and I love them.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Terrib
on 4/15/08 11:56 pm - Clayton, NC
Color me stupid, I thought they were pierced, but I cannot get them through me ears.  Perhaps I have not lost  enough weight on my fat earlobes????   Trying again....Oh Wait.........I just got them on!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!  I think I was trying to get them on backwards......go figure!  Once again, Darlene to the rescue. Secret Pal.......THE EARRINGS ARE A HIT!!!!!  Thanks again... p.s.  I hope all had a good laugh with this one! 

Terri
www.wlsterrib.com

carlak
on 4/16/08 12:38 pm - Bradenton, FL
Terri, They are for Pierced ears!!!!! They are lever Back earrings. I have a lot of them and I have Pierced ears too........  You hook it thru the hole and close the back!!!!!
image hosting site

Terrib
on 4/16/08 1:07 pm - Clayton, NC
Yes, I posted how stupid I was.  Not buying any in a long while, I was not aware they had changed the design.  So now everyone can have a laugh on me......... I posted that they were a hit...now that I know how to wear them. Gosh, I must be getting too old!!!! 

Terri
www.wlsterrib.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!