You guys/gals seem to like jokes here. Sorry, this one is clean

George T.
on 4/14/08 4:04 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
A new pastor was visiting in the homes of his parishioners. At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door.     Therefore, he took out a business card and wrote 'Revelation 3:20' on the back of it and stuck it in the door.   When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned.  Added to it was this cryptic message, 'Genesis 3:10.'   Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter.  Revelation 3:20 begins 'Behold, I stand at the door and knock.'  Genesis 3:10 reads, 'I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was naked.'

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Cajun Angel
on 4/14/08 4:25 pm - New Orleans, LA

That's a good one George!  How's the recuperation coming along? Debbie

George T.
on 4/14/08 5:48 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
No problem.  I had the GB out on Thursday and was at the Ballpark on Friday.  Went back again on Sunday.  Today I mowed the lawn and worked both my jobs.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Joan M.
on 4/14/08 7:37 pm - Lexington County, SC
George, thanks for the preface of being a "clean one"...my personal preference and it was so funny! Hope your recovery is going well.

It is His love and grace that saved and sustains me.
In Christ's love,
Joan M
Before/current/Surgeon's Goal/normal BMI 290/130/150/132     I am 5'

KathiKins
on 4/14/08 11:12 pm - CA
Thanks for the smile this morning, George! I was wondering how you faired at the ball park!  Good to know you did just fine. Take care, Kathi
Brenda R.
on 4/15/08 1:07 am - Portage, IN
Hi George. I am glad that your feeling so good since you got the icky gall bladder out. I know that Idid too.  Thanks so much for the funny joke this morning. I had just talked to my cousin on the phone and he was going in to take a shower when we hung up. I called him back and read it to him. I think he doubled up in laughter. I told him to go get his shower and hope that no one comes to his door while he is doing it. I cracked up and I am sending to my pastor, he is going to enjoy it too.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Connie D.
on 4/15/08 1:13 am
Thanks George.....this is really cute...it is one I will be passing along. Hugs, connie d
lightswitch
on 4/15/08 1:54 am

Too funny.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!