What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Tuesday!

Linda S.
on 4/15/08 1:09 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Girl, I swear our rivers run together. I got a case of the "weepies" today, missing my sister. All the doubts and negativity, is from satan... I hate to sound old school...but it is true..about satan. Here's what I did, I prayed, out loud. Your mind can not pray and run wild at the same time. You are good at what you do, they would not have re-hired you. were you not! The not earlier to work thing sucks, but you can get pass that too. You have tools babe, you have a good life. I would suggest instead of the same old food, that you make something special for you and hubby whithin your food guidlines. There is a difference between over eating, and pampering youself, I bet you need some pampering, and hubby will enjoy it too! Have you ever visted the recipe section on here? Eggface also rocks for recipes too! Be good to yourself babes, and remember that God loves us, the rest is poppy**** Real HUG, ( I know you are not a random hugger, but I mean it)!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 4/14/08 11:19 pm - CA
Good Morning Linda! Don't stop posting..........  don't ever stop unless it's in your own best interest.  We would miss you.   Today I spend taking care of hubby.  Nuclear Stress Test so it's sitting around the hospital to see where he is with his heart condition.  I'm taking a book and my crochet work........ and water! Don't know food today as I don't know how tied up I will be or limited.   Hugs, Kathi
Linda S.
on 4/15/08 1:11 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Kathi, happy you are there for hubby, but do not like you going off into the wild blue yonder without food! Have you thought about cheese sticks? They rock. I hope you have a blessed day. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Bev_M
on 4/14/08 11:26 pm - Shelton, CT
Lap Band on 05/21/07 with
I've been so busy with work, traveling and school that my house has turned into a pig sty.  Even I can't stand it anymore LOL.  The dishes are done, the bathroom is clean but there are little fur ball tumbleweeds in the hallway from the cats. All the other things going on in my life have calmed down and so begins my spring cleaning tonight after work.   My husband is going to love me vacuuming while he's trying to watch TV. Linda, I always have time to check in and see what's going on, but I don't always have time to post.  So I'm a part-time lurker and love you all.  I've gained so much from all my OH friends. B - Pure Protein Bar L - Smart Ones Salisbury Steak with Asparagus S - Cranberry Nut Trail Mix D - Beef Stew Bev

Linda S.
on 4/15/08 1:15 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Dearest Bev, you so sweet. The times I was very ill and posted, I could not respond back, but took so much solace in reading the posts, so I hear ya. Yep....sounds like you need to save your *****cats from the fur balls...LOL. I always enjoy hearing from you Bev, but also know you are busy. I also know if you are having a hard time...you will holla. Have a wonderful day...cleaning sucks, but having a clean place rocks!! HUGE HUG!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Cajun Angel
on 4/14/08 11:47 pm - New Orleans, LA
Good morning Linda and Friends! Thanks for the update on Reggie.  By all means she should post, we'd hate to lose her.  Maui Karen posts, and look at that time difference.  Quick post as I have to head out the door for a doc appt in 10 min. B - wrap of 1 slice bacon, 1 scrambled egg, cheese, and wheat tortilla S - protein shake L - probably beef stew S - yogurt D - a protein bar or whatever I can find at the Arena (Hornet's game tonight) S - depends on what I have for dinner, cheese and crackers or peanut butter and crackers, either seems to fill me and keep me happy until morning Have a great day!  Dropped George off at work across the river this morning before 7:30.  Hope I can check in between my errands today - appt, stops at garden center, pharmacy, grocery, and back across the river to pick up George for the game. Debbie
Linda S.
on 4/15/08 1:20 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya sweet Angel! Breakfast sounds yummy. I founf out where I can get some fresh fish for a reasonable price...at The Chinese Center...!!! Have a wonderful day, and yes...AZreggie will keep posting, she is so sweet...and doing a bang up job, really amazing. Go HORNETS!!! LoL!!! Huggers!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 4/15/08 1:17 am, edited 4/15/08 1:18 am - Portage, IN
Good morning to you Sweet Linda. I hope that your Tuesday~the sequel is going well. I love knowing that there no more Mondays in the week. Or maybe I should say at least to us smart ones! I have to tell this to Bill since he HATES going to work on Mondays. lol I am having pretty much the same stuff. Some things never change. I have to make sure that I am getting more water. I hardly got any yesterday and so that makes me a naughty girl!  Blushy Girl 2But then again sometimes it is so fun being a bad girl!!! B: leftover ham and cheese omelette L: ham and cheese wrap D: 90% lean ground beef and veggies I am really surprised that I am really getting into my veggies. I have never been a big one on them before so that is an improvement!! Now I am a good girl!  Have a great day all and know that I love you all and I am sending big hugs.  Linda, please tell Reggie to keep posting. I enjoy seeing her on the board. She has to keep sharing her experience, strength and hope to all of us.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Connie D.
on 4/15/08 1:31 am
Hello beautiful......don't scare me....I couldn't start my day without you! Don't ever stop posting.....unless it is for your benifit. You always give me just what I need....SMILE!!! You are my sunshine on my cloudiest days!! My computer isn't getting internet service again!! Luckly I could get my laptop up and running. My day would really be awful if I couldn't check the OFF board!! I am sorry you are feeling blue today. I am having the same problem. Mine is missing my grandbabies. I always feel like this after they leave. I will..... as always ......keep you in my prayers and I just sent up a special one just for you!! Love you!!!!! B-yogurt w/kashi and string cheese S-fresh pineapple L-talapia and small salad S-? D-meatball 3 oz. with spaghetti sauce and brussell sprouts S-SF pudding  and   Boo to you!
annette R.
on 4/15/08 4:23 am - ithaca, NY
Late but smiling. This has been one mixed up day, but a good one. Mary had an early appointment so I was out of the door before you posted. The morning was spent with my little ones. We played inside, outside and had a giggling good time. Melanie locked herself in the bathroom. She wanted privacy, the little turkey! Ha ha - grandma knows how to pick a lock with a paperclip. She may have wanted privacy but I had to wrestle her to get panties back on that naked butt. Mary fixed me broiled chicken and a salad for lunch. Matthew attempted to shove his food in my mouth. Baby mush is not very appealing, possibly good for the complection? Then I drove to pick up my client. She wasn't home. RATS!! 30 miles worth of driving and not a soul to be found. When I returned home there was a phone message stating they had changed their plans and wanted me to pick her up at another location. Nope, I told them I would be gone very early today and to let me know change of plans the night before. None of the contact numbers are working so now I have to wait and hope they call me later today. Most of the time I love my job but there are often kinks to mess up scheduling. Client kinks, not management kinks. Dinner is left-overs so I have the day to do as I please. It pleases me to do whatever strikes my fancy. SMILE Love you Annette 
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views