What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Tuesday!

Linda S.
on 4/14/08 8:56 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Welcome to Tuesday, the sequel...LOL. I talked to my sweet angelette AZreggie last night, she is doing great by the way! She considered not posting, what with the time difference, and her getting on the computer so late. I told her she has no idea how many people she is helping, there are so many people peeping, considering the WLS, seeing how she does. I found out how many lurkers we had when quite awhile ago, I considered stopping my posts...we are always helping someone...smile. B- Yogurt and Kashi L- Chicken stew..mmmm. D- Swedish meatballs...lotsa cheese...S- Orange.  Stooges 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

BonBon1
on 4/14/08 9:18 pm - Somewhere, GA
Good morning, Linda, happy 2nd Tuesday!  Believe me, your posts, and all the others really are important to people who are considering surgery.  I lurked for months and got lots of info I really needed.  So, please, keep on posting! B:Protein shake. L:Turkey pepperoni and low-fat cheese. D: Baked cod, steamed brocolli, yellow squash. S: Another protein shake if I can get it down. Have a great day!                              Bonnie
Linda S.
on 4/15/08 12:25 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello sweet Bonnie...smile. I love hearing from the people who are new to WLS, like my sweet angelette, AZreggie...makes me remember where I came from. It is so good to hear from you. Mmmmm, I have not had squash for awhile, sounds good. Have a wonderful day, my friend.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

azreggie
on 4/15/08 2:45 am - Tucson, AZ
Good morning everyone. I'm still recovering from surgery so I don't wake up as early as you all do.  So here's my menu for today. b-2 oz sf pudding. l- 2 oz lite yogurt d- 2 oz strained cream of potato soup. s- 3 protein shakes and lotsa water. 

Reggie

Cajun Angel
on 4/15/08 3:53 am - New Orleans, LA
Hi Reggie!  Glad to see you!  It doesn't matter what time you post, I'm sure many others like myself check in a couple of times a day.  Keep getting that protein and fluid in and you'll have more energy than you'll know what to do with. Debbie
annette R.
on 4/15/08 4:01 am - ithaca, NY
Reggie, Just post - time or content doesn't matter one bit. We want to hear how you are doing. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

azreggie
on 4/15/08 9:41 am - Tucson, AZ
Thanks Guys, i feel Loved! 

Reggie

MLONG
on 4/14/08 9:30 pm - Wales , MA
HELLO AND GOOD MORNING   FROM GOOD OLD NEW ENGLAND  RED SOX'S WON LAST NIGHT       TODAY LESTD SEE I WILL HAVE A DONUT MY VIT AS A CHASER  LUNCH TO THE COUNTRY CLUB  I WILL BE GOOD BRING MY LEAN CUISINE FLATBREAD MELT OF CHICKEN PHILLY  SUPPER  STEAK  AND YOU ALL SHOULD TAKE THE DAY OFF AND DO WHAT EVER YOUR HEART WANTS TO DO  LOVE YOU ALL    BOO
Linda S.
on 4/15/08 12:44 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello Boo #2, gee, thanks for giving me the day off!. Since I lived in Boston for 6 years...I am sure my manager will understand...LOL! Huggers!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

ceeidee
on 4/14/08 10:20 pm
Hi there LL, I am having my insecurity monster, chasing me. I hate it. I am saying lots of prayers throughout the day....the monster tells me I shouldn't have said this or that or wonder what they are thinking etc. I have tamed it before, so will again. In the mean time, food is what I used before and now...so it's a bit harder to whip that monster back into the cage. Not much menu change, may actually cook dinner tonight, not sure what. Found out yesterday I can't come into work as early as I have been and like to...a little bummed about that but will make it all work.... Have a great Tuesday 2! C

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views