I have survived!!!

Sharon J.
on 4/16/08 4:51 am - Pensacola, FL
Connie, Thanks and yes I do feel some better each day.  I work diligently at the protein and water.  My daughter lives next door and she is keeping close tabs on me!!  I just read your profile and you are doing amazing.  I hope I can do so well.

JudyC
on 4/14/08 9:19 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Welcome Home!  I'm glad you're feeling better and I think you're doing a great job!  It took me quite a while to get into a routine and a long time to get in all my liquids.  Welcome to the bench! Judy
Sharon J.
on 4/16/08 4:52 am - Pensacola, FL
Judy, Thanks for the welcome to the bench.  It has been a long time coming!!  I know it is all getting into a routine, something I am not good at.  But, I will learn!!! 

ceeidee
on 4/14/08 10:41 pm
Hi Sherry, Happy to see you! You are not a wuss or however that is spelled. I didn't start exercising for weeks. I was sooooooo weak and tired. Just do what you can it will get better. Take Care, Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Sharon J.
on 4/16/08 4:54 am - Pensacola, FL
Cheryl, I am pushing myself a little at a time.  I am weak and tired too.  I just felt that might be part of it.  I know it gets better.  I have watched each of you do it before me.  I am so appreciative of that and this board.  It takes a lot of the worry away -- just knowing how things progress along.

Laureen S.
on 4/15/08 1:28 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Sherry, Welcome to the Loser's Bench and it sounds like you are progressing well.  As for exercise, the only exercise you need to do right now is try to walk a bit and exercise that elbow of yours getting your fluids in! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Sharon J.
on 4/16/08 4:56 am - Pensacola, FL
Laureen, Thanks for the encouragement.  I am working hard at protein and fluids.  The exercise is mostly piddling around the house and walking in the yard a few minutes.  I know it will get better.

karen C.
on 4/16/08 1:37 pm - Kennewick, WA
Before you know it you'll have more energy than you know what to do with! Karen C

Karen C

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views