hi everyone. new on this forum..

Darlene W.
on 4/14/08 3:39 am - Arcata, CA
hi I just wanted to say hi to everyone on here.  This is the first time on over 50.  I usually go to the pulic forum. 
Jan C.
on 4/14/08 4:03 am - Cedar Creek, MO
welcome to the only board that brags about being over 50 lol.  hope you like it here. lots of good information.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Priscilla E.
on 4/14/08 4:06 am - Lynchburg, VA
Hi Darlene, welcome to the Over 50 board. We'er here for each other,sharing experiences and information. Priscilla
Brenda R.
on 4/14/08 4:07 am - Portage, IN
Darlene, welcome to OFF which is the most wonderful forum on the site. We are a bunch of fun loving people. The sisters and brothers on here are so sweet and kind and knowledgeable. They have a kindness and sweetness with such an understanding way. We laugh and cry and rant and rave and rejoice and love and live in wonderful harmony. Welcome and I hope that you post often so we can get to know you.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

annette R.
on 4/14/08 4:08 am - ithaca, NY
 Hi and welcome Darlene, You are going to love it here. Pull up and chair and join right in. We are always happy to greet new people. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

MLONG
on 4/14/08 4:33 am - Wales , MA
  glad you came over to the best place you can be  we have a lot of fun here . We cry laugh whatever is needed together  BOO  the shoe  
Laureen S.
on 4/14/08 5:08 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Welcome Darlene, You should feel mighty glad you happened on us, as once you get familiar with all of us here, you'll find we are a pretty good bunch of folks who support each other in WLS, but also in life's ups and downs and every once in a while we have little get togethers in various parts of the country and find out that the cyber relationships formed on here can carry forth in the living flesh too! Looking forward to getting to know you!  Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Baseball-Mom
on 4/14/08 5:51 am - Pittsburgh, PA

Shaking Hands   Welcome  Darlene 

Glad you found us. The sista's here on the over 50 forum are a great bunch.  Youre The Best There is so much support and understanding here. Since this is your first time here I hope its not your last.

Bow Down WaveMary

Spring Text  

KathiKins
on 4/14/08 5:59 am - CA
Hi Darlene and Welcome! It's the best place to share and learn and read and...... and...... and!  This site is shared by so many wonderful and knowledgeable people! You're gonna like it here!  Looking forward to seeing you post more often. Kathi
Linda S.
on 4/14/08 6:53 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hey there! You're as welcome as can be!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views