I'm Home!

Laureen S.
on 4/15/08 1:21 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Jan, Welcome back and your new avatar as well as the pictures you shared with us are great!  The Pittsburgh Palooza was awesome and I had a wonderful time meeting the ladies from here, hope you can make the next one whenever and wherever it is.  I will be trying to put one together for next year Spring or Fall for NYC, time will tell if I can get it together, perhaps you'll come to that one ;) Take care and again, welcome back!  Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:53 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Hi Laureen,  I'm glad the Pittsburgh trip was so much fun.   NYC ???  Way too far away - airfares are getting so high.   I think we'll just have to have regional get-togethers & hopefully someday have a BIG GTG somewhere in the middle of the US - hopefully a big airline hub so prices will be affordable.  Thanks so much!
Linda S.
on 4/15/08 1:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Welcome back!! Family looks great and so do you! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:54 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Thanks, Linda - I missed you all for sure!   HUGS
Eileen Briesch
on 4/15/08 7:24 am - Evansville, IN
Looks like a nice trip. You look great, by the way. We've missed you. Seems like everyone is traveling these days.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!