I'm Home!

annette R.
on 4/14/08 7:33 pm - ithaca, NY
Welcome home Jan.  Thanks for sharing your trip and lovely family with us. Your Utah family must have been surprised seeing the new Jan. Pittsburgh was grand!  Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:40 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Hi Annette,   Glad to hear that Pittsburgh was grand!   Seeing the family in Utah was just what I needed.  It's good to be home. HUGS
Aime B.
on 4/14/08 7:55 pm - Baltimore, MD
Welcome home! I love your pics!!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:41 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Thanks, Aime.    Hope your family is doing well - I missed hearing about them!   HUGS
Candygirl
on 4/14/08 8:45 pm - Somewhere in, NY
Jan Welcome Home!  You look great in your pictures!  Looks like you're still doing well.  I hope the vacation was everything you hoped it would be.   Snow, huh?  That was just a dusting, compared to what they usually get.  Ours just melted here completely a few weeks ago, then we had flurries last week.  I'm ready for Spring! On a lighter note, at least the local Tastee-Freez is open.  Too bad I can't enjoy it.... Candy

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:44 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Hi Candy - you're a spoil-sport, just like my Son.  When I called & told him we were "snowed in", he just laughed at me!  What???? They close the Tastee-Freez during Winter?  I never heard of such a thing.   As you discovered quickly when you met me, there's a lot I haven't learned, even at the ripe old age of 62.    I don't think I could survive a winter like you have in NY.   Glad to be back in the sunshine.   HUGS
Brenda R.
on 4/15/08 12:01 am - Portage, IN
Jan, I missed you and now I know why. Don't feel bad since my forgetter works to good too. I wish my unforgetter worked a good but I think I forgot to charge the batteries. Oh well I guess you will have that. lol You are looking fantastic and so happy. I think you have a great looking family too. I am so glad that you had a good time. The pictures are nice.  Glad you are home and safe back with us. Love and hugs are sent your way.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:45 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Thanks, Brenda!   The vacation was great, but sometimes I think the best part is being back home again.  HUGS
J Brown
on 4/15/08 1:02 am - Omaha, NE
Welcome back Jan, You look fabulous. Your trip sounds wonder, well except fpr that snow part, I would think driving that big RV in the snow could be scarey. I am still waiting with excitment for the box. We are talking about doing it again and  giving  secret pals a break. Good to see you, Does your DIL and son do fostr care? I had19 foster kids .I have always dreamed of having a huge victorian or farm house and filling it with unwed teans. I must be nuts. blessings
JeanB
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:51 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Hi Jean!  Wow - you had 19 foster children?  You must be a saint!  My Son & DIL did have Fost-Adopt Children, but none of these ever worked out successfully.   In fact, they were heart-breakers after loving the children, hoping & praying they could adopt, they were placed back with family members who were ill-equipped (in our opinion) to care for the children adequately.   He & my DIL have one biological child (he was not there when we took the pic), and 4 children adopted at birth.   He says they're done now with 5 children, but we'll see.   My DIL also does relief care for Foster Children as needed (I understand when you have Foster Children, you can't just get anyone to babysit). As you can imagine, their home is a zoo, but it's filled with love, so what more can you ask?    My hat's off to those of you with hearts big enough to provide so much love & support to the children.  HUGS 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1224 views