I'm Home!

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:33 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Thanks, Marti - it's good to be home.  I had too many WOW moments to list on this trip.  From getting ready thru clean up & everything in between - EVERYTHING I did was more enjoyable.  I had energy to spare - even had to ask DH to stop driving so I could WALK & get the wiggles out.    Unlike the last RV trip, I am not wiped out right now - YEAH!!!!
Boogaloo
on 4/14/08 1:45 pm - PA
 Beautiful family!
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:34 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with

Thank you, Boogaloo ---- How about putting your first name in your signature line - I can't seem to remember.....

peggy H.
on 4/14/08 1:53 pm

We missed you, Loved your pictures,  How long did the snow hold you down?  Welcome home , rest up, Later, Peg

GOD BLESS AMERICA

AND ALL OUR HERO'S
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:36 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
I missed you too!   We woke about 6:30 am to see the snow.  Pulled out the stocking caps, scarves & heavy coats (two for each of as as we're from Cali), then hit the road by about 9 am.   After calling my Son (who has lived in Colorado & now Utah) and telling him we were "snowed in" (you saw the picture), he just laughed at us!  He said if the big trucks were driving on the highway, we could too.  So we did & it was fine.   HUGS
Connie D.
on 4/14/08 1:55 pm
Hi Jan...I was wondering just today why I hadn't been seeing you here....now I know!! Glad your trip was a success...sounds like you all had a wonderful time. You have a very beautiful family. You are looking pretty terrific too!!! Welcome back!!! Hugs, connie d
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:38 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with

My, Connie - you have been busy, haven't you!  Look at you at 133 pounds.  You put me to shame.    Now I feel bad about the Jelly Bellys I ate while on vacation.    You inspire me - I am back on protein & water, & no more of those bad foods!   HUGS

Connie D.
on 4/15/08 5:29 am
Jan...you have nothing to feel bad about....you look wonderful!! Hugsa, connie d
Cajun Angel
on 4/14/08 4:35 pm - New Orleans, LA
Jan, glad you're back safe and sound and had a great trip.  What a good looking bunch! Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/08 3:39 am - San Juan Capistrano, CA
RNY on 07/11/07 with
Thank You, Debbie!   I'm sure proud of my family, that's for sure.  Missed you all so much.  HUGS
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views