Web site to check out

susandoeshair
on 4/14/08 2:35 am - Alexander, AR
Saw this on the Today Show this morning: www.healthydiningfinder.com Put in your zip code and it brings up a list of restaurants in your area.  Each one has a list of the healthier items and nutritional information on their menus.  Nice way to make good choices for those times when we go out. Even some fast food choices.....not that I'd ever go to one  LOL

Susan

KathiKins
on 4/14/08 6:03 am - CA
Interesting Website Susan, Thanks for sharing.  I found it fascinating to see some of the local restaurants.  I found some things I will be able to order if I am in several of our friends'  favorite places to go.  I'll make a list in a small book and then know what I can order! Good to see you recouperating from your procedure! Kathi
susandoeshair
on 4/14/08 8:44 am - Alexander, AR
Isn't it nice to be able to plan ahead instead of worry about what we can eat?  I think I'm going to use this as the theme for my next support group meeting. Thanks for the well wishes

Susan

Connie D.
on 4/14/08 7:44 am
Thanks Susan...this is great.....I will use it often when family comes and friends want to go out to eat. Also, it will be great for on the road traveling for work and checking out places to go and eat healthy.  I am sending this to my daughters and some other friends as well. Hope you are feeling better each day!! Hugs, connie d
susandoeshair
on 4/14/08 8:45 am - Alexander, AR
So many pre-ops or family/friends think that WLS is the end of our "eating" lives, but dang it, it doesn't have to be, does it? I'm feeling much better now that the stitches and steri-strips are gone! Hugs back at ya

Susan

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views