eleven people

MLONG
on 4/14/08 12:17 am - Wales , MA

ELEVEN (11) PEOPLE ON A ROPE Eleven people were hanging on a rope, under a helicopter, ten (10) men and one (1) woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, otherwise they were all going to fall. They weren't able to choose that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids or for men in general, and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping....................... ONCE AGAIN, ANOTHER INTELLIGENT BRILLANT WOMAN MIND AT WORK!!!!! boo

Connie D.
on 4/14/08 12:44 am
Women are WONDERFUL!!! Hugs, connie d
Linda S.
on 4/14/08 1:15 am - PHOENIX, AZ
ROFL!!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 4/14/08 3:56 am - Portage, IN
We are a smart bunch aren't we!!!! Love it and thaks for sharing it with us.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

JudyC
on 4/14/08 9:37 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Gotta tell ya darlin,,,,the rope I'm hanging on is getting thinner and thinner.  The damn dog has diarrhea again! Hugs! Judy
MLONG
on 4/14/08 11:26 pm - Wales , MA
POOR BABY CAN I HUG YOU/   HOPE EVERTHING  GETS BETTER SOON  LOVING YOU      BOO
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views