What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Monday..

Cajun Angel
on 4/14/08 2:35 am - New Orleans, LA
Hi  Linda and Friends!  We got home about 5:30 yesterday evening - WOW what a great time!  I'll save the story for What's New post. All in all, I think I did pretty good foodwise over the weekend.  Any of the foods George and I shared, he made sure I ate mostly protein and he ate the rest.  Lots of shrimp and crawfish dishes. I'm getting a late start today, didn't get downstairs until after 10.  I've got the second load of laundry in the washer, and a pot of redfish court bouillon on the stove. B - still working on a protein shake S - no time L - pork loin and salad S - yogurt or cheese chunk D - redfish court bouillon and brussel sprouts S - protein shake I'm very behind on water and need to try to catch up.  I got a little sunburned over the weekend and am feeling a bit dehydrated. Debbie
Linda S.
on 4/14/08 3:33 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya sweet angel...I would KILL for a piece of good fish. I am happy to hear you had such a great time...drink, drink. I see you are on the move..so I guess you are doing well. That is great! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Cajun Angel
on 4/14/08 8:05 am - New Orleans, LA

I've been on the move almost the whole time I've been on medical leave.  Shhhh, don't tell the boss or my coworkers!  There were days when I had to slow down a little 'cause I was tired or in a little pain, but after the second day I was feeling OK to do or at least try to do most things.  Some I couldn't do one-handed, but I tried like hell!  You can't keep a good girl down (especially when she wants to get in trouble)!  Or as George says you can't stop me when I get in my pigheaded mode.  When I doo too much, the thumb lets me know!  Hoping when the rest of the stitches come out tomorrow I'll be able to work it and get the mobility back.  Wish I could send you some nice fish.  Even though it's frozen, it's fresh caught by us and frozen, so we know it's still in its prime.  The pack I defrosted this morning turned out to be a really full quart bag, so I divided it and cooked some in the court bouillon and the rest I laid under sauteed onions and sprinkled with a little soy sauce.  Then, as if that wasn't enough, I defrosted beef stew meat and cooked a small pot of beef stew.  George pulled up the rest of his Brussel sprouts yesterday and I had over a gallon container of them to clean and cook too.  Dis girl's been busy! HUGS right back Deb

Linda S.
on 4/14/08 8:09 am - PHOENIX, AZ
MOAN, my daddy and his whole family fished all the time...I deserve fresh fish *(stomping foot)...or anything that tastes like fish!! LOL. You are so active, I can not picture you being still for long!! Let that old blow hard at work be without you for awhile...and the good doctors that are missing you, will just have to wait until you are up to par...I swear, I can smell fish from here....sigh. Hugs to ya, sweet Angel.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Cajun Angel
on 4/14/08 3:36 pm - New Orleans, LA
Sweetie if you could smell the fish I'm cooking from AZ, I wouldn't be eating any of it!   Where did your daddy and his family fish?  What kind of fish did they catch?
Lynn B.
on 4/14/08 12:39 pm - San Antonio, TX
Hi Linda.  Tuesday #1 has been a pretty good day, except for a belly ache.  Actually it started yesterday afternoon, and I think it's finally gone now.  Not my pouch or stoma, but like cramping or muscle spasms in the abdomen.  Finally feeling pretty good now.  Hope you've had a very good day!
Calories Carbs Fat Protein 
  Breakfast          
  Kashi - Go Lean Cereal, 0.25 cup 35 8 0 3  
  Lactaid - Lowfat Cottage Cheese 1% Milkfat, 1 cup 160 14 2 24  
  Pears - Canned, water pack, solids and liquids, 2 half, with liquid 44 12 0 0  

Lunch          
  Lynn's Meatballs, 4 meatballs 181 8 6 23  

Dinner          
  Lynn's Crustless Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie, 1/8 of pie 101 14 1 9  
  Pears - Canned, water pack, solids and liquids, 2 half, with liquid 44 12 0 0  

Snacks          
  Lynn's Chocolate Fudge Peanut Protein Bar, 1 serving(s) 182 13 7 18  
  Lynn's Chocolate Fudge Peanut Protein Bar, 1 serving(s) 182 13 7 18  

Total:   929 94 23 95  
 Big Hug

Linda S.
on 4/14/08 8:50 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya babes!! I am glad to hear you are feeling better!! I missed ya, but then, I did not know if you were on a trip...LOL! You know how the memory gets! Hugs and kisses..love you!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views