What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Monday..

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/08 11:49 pm - FL
Hello, dear Linda.  I'm sitting in the San Antonio airport after a beautiful weekend on the Riverwalk.  I'm headed your way to spend a week at the dude ranch for my conference.  Public speaking and mandatory square dancing...it just can't get much worse than that!  Except maybe if I get thrown from the horse.  All I can hope for is to get back to Florida with at least a little of my self-esteem in tact! Have a great week.  I'll wave as I fly over your house! Wanda
Linda S.
on 4/14/08 1:07 am - PHOENIX, AZ
LOL, hiya doll! It sounds like fun to me...I guess I have been out west to long!! You will enjoy our dry climate for sure...90's here. I hope you have a great time, as long as there are no pictures..what happens in Arizona, stays in Arizona. Hugs!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/14/08 12:15 am
Linda.....Good Morning my friend!! I had a wonderful time with my daughter Carrie and my grands Kyleigh, Amanda and Lucas yesterday. We had a great birthday celebration for the girls!! I also surprised Carrie and brought her early birthday present....her birthday is May 1st. Wow was she  ever surprised!!! I had been working on it with her fiance' Joe. It was such a fun filled day!! B-yogurt w/ kashi and string cheese S-strawberries L-chili w/ cheese S-baby carrots ( on the road for my job later today) D-Meatball (3 ounce) with speghetti sauce and peas S-fruit Keep smiling sweetie!! Love and hugs........Boo to you!
Linda S.
on 4/14/08 1:10 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Wow grandma...YOU ROCK!! I think you should adopt me as your older sister!! I envy you your family girl...smile. I had a good weekend..my grandson AJ pitched in and helped grandma, and my friend picked up the 12 bags of clothes..so livingroom is livable again. Family is the greatest thing in the world. I love you, dearest Boo...

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/14/08 1:57 am
I adopted you into my heart long ago sweet Linda!!! I think we were sisters in another life time!!  Kisses  ....your Boo!!
Linda S.
on 4/14/08 2:43 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Smile...I love you so much!! I have your special gift..but Olivia was PMSing....she only has one good day out of the month, then I can get her to take me to Fedex... She is ready to have all that stuff gone, but her doctor says to wait one more year do to WLS. We have the same doctor now, this makes me so happy! I loves ya BOO...and your cards hang at my desk, you are so sweet, and honest and open. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/14/08 3:14 am

Linda....you don't go sending me anything.....that is totally not necessary!!  I just love having you for my dear sweet friend and that is all I need! Loves ya...Boo to you!

Linda S.
on 4/14/08 3:31 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Too late! I already got it!! Giggle!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Jean M.
on 4/14/08 1:38 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Linda, I started my week off with a bang by joining the local health club.  I got a 50% discount on a 6-mo membership because I'm a client of the rehab facility that is owned by the same hospital.  I'm 1 yr too young to get a senior citizen discount as well!  Dang! B: 1 packet weight control oatmeal made w/ 2/3 c.skim milk S:  6 oz. light yogurt L:  3 oz. Shelly's cottage cheese pancakes, 1/2 c. zucchini salad S:  1/2 c. Mandarin cottage cheese D:  2 oz. turkey smoked sausage, 1/4 c. white beans, 1/2 c. green salad w/ Salad Spritzer S:  4 oz. SF pudding Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Linda S.
on 4/14/08 2:49 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Yay!! You GO!!!! I am jealous of you!! Soon I will be going swimming everyday soon. It is 93 here, when it starts holding, I will swim everyday...smile. I am so proud of you...you are enjoying your new life! Hugs...

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1224 views