What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Monday..

Linda S.
on 4/13/08 7:55 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Welcome to Tuesday number ONE!  Blowing Bubble  B- SB Cereal Bar  L- Chicken and Orange D- Spinach Quiche S- SB Granola Bar S- Yogurt and Kashi  Eating is weird at work so I have to adjust my plan for a flow!!  Look out for the distracters...and people who wanna feed ya. Hugs!!  Electric 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

annette R.
on 4/13/08 8:45 pm - ithaca, NY
Thank you for Tuesday # ONE Linda. This makes the week so much better. Distracters - HA HA! The big one around here won't try that stunt for a while. EZEKIEL BREAD - finally got some. There is now a huge selection in the little co-op market. I toasted a slice, added lettuce and sliced turkey, that was dinner. Good stuff but very filling. Perhaps a coincidence but I was up and in the bathroon for two hours during the night.  That was the only change in my menu. B - blueberries and cottage cheese  l - turkey slice, string cheese D - taco salad with picante sauce S - orange Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Linda S.
on 4/14/08 12:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi sis, the bread is quite heavy and full of sprouts and stuff, no flour, you have such a reactive system, no wonder you in the bathroom, maybe a half a slice and let your system get use to it?? I hope Tom is well.....hehehhe. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

MLONG
on 4/13/08 9:09 pm - Wales , MA

DONUT   

LEAN CUISINE CHICKEN FRIED RICE   PORK ROAST   SEE I CAN BE GOOD  BOO  

Linda S.
on 4/14/08 12:22 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You are being sooooooo good today!! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

MLONG
on 4/14/08 12:33 am - Wales , MA
THANK YOU FOR THE TUESDAY MY WEEK GOES FASTER THAT WAY  BOO
Linda S.
on 4/14/08 12:36 am - PHOENIX, AZ
*Giggle*

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 4/13/08 9:20 pm - CA
Good Mornin' Linda! It's hard for me to eat in the heat.....  Regular menu w/no changes I think!  Have a good day dear lady! B-cottage cheese w/berries L-salad w/tomato and turkey D-???  Depends on heat but probl'y fish w/veggies S-Protein drink Hugs, Kathi
Linda S.
on 4/14/08 12:36 am - PHOENIX, AZ

It is going to be 93 here today...maybe the heat will slow your eating down, but please be careful and get protein and veggies in!! PLEASE... Love ya!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

dreamgirl119
on 4/13/08 9:22 pm - Lansdowne, PA
Good Morning All, EM - EAS Chocolate Protein Shake B -    Dannon Yogurt Peach Smoothie w/ 1 scoop protein L -    Tuna salad on lettuce D -    Grilled Red Salmon w /green beans Trying to stay focused and get back on track.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views