Darlene
on 4/13/08 8:43 am
I'm taking sign-ups for mystery box #2. This box will have 10 items for summer time. These are white elephant items, you do not need to go and purchase anything. These should be items around the house that you just won't use. These are not used or partially used food items or things like that. These will be items that can ship easy. I will route this like I did the other, the shortest route between people. This time I will start it going North up CA to Oregon, Washington, and across, you get the drift. Please if you sign up, let us know what you picked out of the box, not what you replaced it with, but what you chose, you don't even have to chose anything and just send it on if you like. I will take sign-ups until next Thursday and get the route  together then mail out on Friday the 21st. So please let me know by contact button if you want to join, include your mailing address please. Thanks in advance.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

kathim
on 4/13/08 9:36 am - Enfield, CT
Darlene, This is my first time participating in the Mystery box and I don't know where to find the Contact Button to let you know I would like to sign up. Can you give me a clue, I am having a senior moment and have no idea what to do. Thank you  KathiM
Darlene
on 4/13/08 9:51 am
it's at the bottom of the post, next to report and add a friend.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

KathiKins
on 4/13/08 1:58 pm - CA
Sounds like fun, Darlene! Please add me to the list and you should already have an address for me. Kathi
Darlene
on 4/13/08 2:01 pm
okie dokie, your in...now remember, you going to be on the other end of it this time, we are going to send it via north this time.....
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

KathiKins
on 4/14/08 6:29 am - CA
Thanks! Should be interesting on the end of waiting for the box this time!  Fun.....  Thanks, Darlene! Kathi
MLONG
on 4/13/08 9:06 pm - Wales , MA

MY NAME IS ON THE LIST  THANKS  BOO

carlak
on 4/14/08 1:56 am - Bradenton, FL
Darlene, Add me too. But I still dont have the first box yet. I think Debbies sent it around the time we went to Pittsburgh and that was 10 days ago. I still dont have it.  She emailed me for my address. Ill callher tonight. Cala
image hosting site

Darlene
on 4/14/08 7:35 am
Should have made her walk it to you......
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/08 10:54 am - Somewhere IN, TX
I'm in. Janet
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy