HOME FROM KNEES SURGERY

annette R.
on 4/13/08 8:33 pm - ithaca, NY
Marylyn, I am glad to hear you are home and feeling better. What an awful hospital stay. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

marylyn
on 4/14/08 11:34 am

IM JUST THANKFUL IM HOME WHERE I CAN GET THE REST I NEED MARYLYN

Brenda R.
on 4/13/08 9:39 pm - Portage, IN
Marylyn, I am so sorry that you had such a terrible time in the hospital. I am glad that your surgery is finished and you are on the way to a better way of life. I am glad that the pain is not as bad and it just continues to get better. I am keeping you in my prayers for a nice speedy recovery from here on out and also for a pain free one from now on too. Love and hugs to you.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

marylyn
on 4/14/08 11:35 am
HOME IS WHERE I NEEDED TO BE.YOU CAN ALWAYS REST BETTER. MARYLYN
karen C.
on 4/13/08 10:23 pm - Kennewick, WA
Marylyn, Glad you're home and sending you well wishes. Sure hope this recovery goes smoother than your last one. One thing good that I found out, was that I knew what to expect from having the previous surgery. Sending you hugs, Karen C

Karen C

marylyn
on 4/14/08 11:38 am
I THINK MY SURGERY IS DIFFERENT.IF I KNEW THAT I WAS GOING TO HAVE ALLL THIS HAOPPEN I WOULD HAVE WAITED A LIITLE BIT LONGER.BUT THE KNEE WAS BAD IT WAS PAPER THIN.HE SAID HE WAS SCARE HE WASNT GOING TO HAVE ENOUGH KNEE TO PUT THE NEW IN.BUT IM GOING TO BED EARLY AND TRY AREST AFTER THE PT TODAY. MARYLYN
giver44
on 4/15/08 4:14 am - Post Falls, ID
 Marilynn I am so sorry that you had those bad experiences in the hospital.. I was very fortunate.. my stay was wonderful.. I had my right knee revision on the 25th.  I was nearly pain free and have remained so... but it is certainly different than when I had my original in 1995.. The care was great but the pain was agony.. I dreaded haveing it done again.   Now that you are at home you know things will go so much better..cause you will be able to relax and do what you need to do.  Keep up the good work .. cause it wont be long and you will danceing a jig.  Good luck to you Alice
marylyn
on 4/15/08 7:37 am

HOME IS NOTHING LIKE HOME. AWAY.I HAVE SLEPY ABOUT ALL DAY TODAY.I GOT UP THIS MORNING AND WORK MY LEG,.AND THAT WHERE I GOING IS TO WORK ON THE BICYCLE TO GET THE LEG MOVEING AND THE LEG MACHINE.HOPE YOUR NEXT DSURGERY SO GOOD WHEN ITS DUE. MARYLYN

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views